Chapter thirty-three

Just a quick note sorry i didn't upload yesterday but i was sent into hospital and ened up the whole day there :( but I'm home now :)

Happy reading all

Mel xxxx

I'm sorry I haven't replied to any of your comments yet but I thought you'd all rather me upload the next chapter as I can't sit up for too long. However, I promise I will reply you all a.s.a.p

Chapter thirty-three

My body was shaking uncontrollably, I knew it was just the shock taking an effect on me but I couldn't stop it no matter how hard I tried. I now officially hated Sarah but not as much as I hated my so called dad. I couldn't get my head around it all, I had so many questions. The thing that I couldn't get over though was that my dad was involved in all this.

I had heard the name Mr Conroy but then again so had every single person in America. He was one of America's top multibillionaire businessmen. How could he have lived right here all of my life and never contacted me or anything and why wasn't he here for me when my mum was dying.

Hell, he could have paid for the medication that could've bought my mum more time. I was so angry that I wanted to kill him. "Ricky I want you to take me to him now." I almost ordered him. If he says no god help him because I was ready to explode and right now I didn't give two hoots, who I was going to lash out on.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." he didn't get to finish his sentence as I shoved him hard against his car. Grabbing the collars of his shirt in my fists I looked him dead in the eye. "I don't think you understood me Ricky, I am not bloody asking, I'm telling you, bring me to him now, so I can kill him!" The anger I was feeling showed clear in my voice. He nodded his head frantically up and down whilst looking for Timmy.

Timmy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist before he spun me around pulling me off of Ricky. "Alicia come on baby it is going to be alright. We will give them exactly what they deserve but not yet. We need to find out more before we attack." Deep down I knew he was right; however, I was in no frame of mind to calm down. Hell didn't he understand that I just found out my dad is here, he is alive and he also has a daughter that he has set up with the man that I loved, how twisted is that.

Not been able to hold myself together, I screamed and screamed whilst hitting Timmy in the chest as angry tears streamed freely down my face. Timmy didn't stop me or even try to block my fists; he just took everything I gave him. I don't know how long I was hitting him for but my fists were killing and exhaustion was setting in. leaving my fists hang to my side I leaned into Timmy and just continued to cry my heart out.

Somewhere along the line I must have passed out because as I woke up not only were we not at the side of the road but we were somewhere that I have never been before. The room was massive and who ever lived here must be filthy rich, I thought to myself.

"Morning love, how are you feeling?" Timmy greeted me as he walked up to the side of the bed with a tray filled with food. My stomach started to make loud weird noises at the sight of the glorious food. It was only then I realised I hadn't eaten since breakfast which by the brightness of the sky I guess was yesterday. Timmy began laughing as my cheeks heated up with embarrassment. "Hmm I guess someone is hungry" Timmy said while laughing.

After we both ate Timmy showed me to the bathroom and handed me some clothes that he had Lisa drop off for me. I tried asking him all sorts of questions but he said he wasn't going to answer anything until I've showered and dressed. With that I got showered and dressed in record time wanting to find out what the hell we were going to do next. I needed answers but the thing was who was I going to get these answers from because I know damn well Timmy wasn't going to let me go and see my dad. Not that I wanted to but I knew he was the only one that was going to be able to answer the questions I needed answering.

I kept wondering whether it was my fault my dad left my mum. Was I the one that ruined their relationship? I knew my dad had left for another woman, was that woman Sarah's mum? Then there was the question of why he had never got in contact with me over the years when we were living in the same fricking state. How could he have raised Sarah while his own flesh and blood was here right in front of him all this time.

Did my dad know that I loved Timmy and wanted to ruin it? Or was all this Sarah's doing? Feeling a headache coming on, I tried to stop myself from over thinking so much but it was impossible.

Walking out of the bedroom I came face to chest with Timmy. "In a rush sweetheart?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me, steadying me. Just being wrapped in his arms seemed to calm me down, wrapping my arms around his neck I raised up onto my tippy toes and kissed him. This kiss wasn't like any other we shared because I poured all my feelings into it, even the bad but the way Timmy was kissing me back I knew he was doing the same. We both needed to leave off so steam and by god, were we. Our hands and bodies couldn't get enough of each other. However; I had to pull away because I knew that if I didn't stop now, I would never want to stop, and as much as I wanted Timmy wholeheartedly now wasn't the time.

"I'm sorry" I apologized as I snuggled my head deeper into his chest, as I tried to catch my breath back. "Don't apologise Alicia, I was as much to blame as you if not more. When I'm with you it's as if I can't get enough of you. I can't wait until we can sort all this crap out so we can finally move on with our life's." his words warmed my insides even my heart. "Me too, everything is just so confusing and frustrating that I don't know what to do or how to feel. I didn't even know who my dad was before today and now that I know he was here all my life.....Oh I don't know Timmy everything is so crazy what are we going to do?" I sighed feeling completely and utterly lost.

Timmy rubbed my back as he placed his other hand under my chin and lifted my face up so he could look me straight in the eye.

"You are not going to do anything." I went to cut him off but he stopped me by placing his lips on mine in a small peck. "We are going to let the investigators do their job but while we are waiting for them we are going to do some investigating of our own." the smile on his face wasn't his usual care free sexy smile this smile sent cold shivers down my back. Timmy was mad and I can't say I don't blame him because I felt the same but the look he was giving me right now, told me whatever it was that was running through his mind I wasn't go to like it. I was scared!