Chapter forty-seven

Chapter forty-seven

Last night Thomas and Lisa made me take a sleeping tablet and as much as I didn’t want to take it I knew I needed to. As I haven’t had one goodnight sleep since the day I was kidnapped and Timmy nearly lost his life and just the thought of going to bed was becoming a nightmare in itself. I would be sweating and shaking before I even walked into my bedroom knowing the nightmares would begin. Every night the dreams would further themselves as I watched Timmy and Sarah make love repeatedly.

 Timmy rang me every night but as soon as we hung up that’s when I’d start falling apart again. I didn’t want to stress Timmy out any more than he already was because as we spoke, I could hear the tiredness in his voice. Although I have to give it to him for trying as he did try really hard to cover it up. 

Wakening up, I felt like a new person but I still felt that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, it seems that this sick feeling doesn’t want to leave me. Then again with the way things are at the moment, who’d blame me. My phone bleeped letting me know I had a text.

Leanne (office)

Hi hope you’re ok. I’m missing you and can’t wait for you to come back. Alicia I hate asking you this but I just have to be certain. Sarah called saying that she has changed her colours to purple and white instead of red and white. I just wanted to let you know that I have successfully made the change. Also everything here at the office is great. Just look after yourself ok and get your butt back here soon, ha ha.

Reading over her text made me tuck myself back into bed but then I thought of my dress. ‘Oh no what the hell!’ “LISA” I screamed burying my face in my hands. Lisa came running into my room. “What?” she asked jumping in bed beside me. “Sarah has changed her colours of the wedding and bloody guess what…. Out of every possible colour in the world she picks purple! Can you believe it PURPLE!” I screamed feeling totally defeated. Why on earth is God doing this to me, can’t he see I’m dying here already?

“OK….” Then she paused. I could see her thinking of what the hell I was going to wear now as there was no way on earth that I was going to be wearing my purple dress now. Leaving out a heavy sigh, I leaned my head against Lisa’s shoulder.

“It’s going to be ok Alicia; I have many dresses we will just go through them and find you something. Anyway this will give me the chance to dress you up!” she near on squealed with excitement her worry no longer existent. ‘Oh God kill me know, I laughed to myself.

 “Thank you Lisa you are the best friend/sister ever. I love you, you know that right?” I asked, because I really wanted her to know how much I really and truly loved and appreciate her. “I know and you know I love you too right? And I promise you right now if it means I have to kill everyone at that wedding tomorrow to stop it, you know I will.” we both bust out laughing at that but deep down I began to worry because I wouldn’t put it past Lisa to actually go ahead and kill everyone off.

 However, I still had to laugh.  Thomas popped his head into my room. “Well look at you two, can I join in?” he asked. However he didn’t wait for an answer as he jumped onto my bed and joined us. “OK is it a girls only thing or can I be included in whatever has you two laughing like wild hyenas?” I was just about to tell him but Lisa gave me a deadly look telling me to shut my mouth. “Well I would tell you but then I’d have to kill you.” And with that Lisa and I cracked up in another fit of laughter at the shocked expression on Thomas’s face.

The rest of the day Lisa and I spent at the spa were we got our hair and nails done as well. It felt so good to be out of the house as well as away from all the stress. I hadn’t realized how tense I was until now. I really felt like myself again. I just hope that it stays like this at least for today as tomorrow is going to be pure hell.

Thomas Lisa and I were all sitting on the sofa watching a movie I knew they were just trying to get my mind off of the wedding which was tomorrow at two but nothing on this earth could take my mind off it. Timmy was getting married and Stan Thomas and  Timmy still hadn’t come up with anything that I know of yet and to be honest I was starting to think that maybe we weren’t going to be able to stop this wedding no matter hard we tried. I found out that Stan the stupid fool had signed a contract with Sarah stating that Timmy and her have to stay together until their child or should I say Sarah’s child, turns sixteen. If Timmy walks out on them, then Sarah is then entitled to everything Timmy owns.  I know Timmy doesn’t care for money but with most of it being his mum’s I know he wouldn’t leave her, ever.  Knowing that tomorrow could be the last time I see Timmy hurt like hell.

I felt hollow as if a major piece of me was missing. All hope I’ve held onto for dear life was slowly slipping away just as Timmy was. Feeling my eyes filling up I quickly excused myself to go to the bathroom before the dam opened up. Closing the toilet seat, I sat down and just left the tears flow. I needed to let it out tonight because tomorrow I needed to be strong. I have never hated anybody in my life as much as I hated Sarah right this second. If there was a way I could make her disappear, I would do it. She didn’t deserve Timmy as she was nothing but a money grabbing hoe! ‘Shit I gasped as I remembered something important that might help us.

***********************

Sadly there's roughly only 3 chapters left now :(  but hey the good news is that we will finally find out whether Timmy and Alicia will end up together or not. 

Poor Alicia things are really not looking good for her at all.

Stan Timmy and Thomas's' plan, do you think it will work out as planned or is Alicia right in thinking that it isn't going work?

Can of you make trailers??? if so please would you make one for this story :)

All my Love as always Melx