Chapter forty-two

Chapter forty-two

Timmy's Pov

I had never felt so scared in my entire life. This was my girl. My one true love and her life was in danger because of me, this was all my bloody fault. I just whished that I could swap places with her right now! Why couldn't they have taken me instead of her.

I couldn't believe that she had gone to see her dad and with Lisa at that. Damn didn't she know how evil of a man he was; how could she be so stupid. I wanted to be angry at her for going in there alone but I was too scared for her life to be angry.

Mr Conroy hasn't got a name for himself for being the untrusted business man in the city for nothing. Hell he is the one business man that all us legal business men stay well away from. Every one of his businesses are ran illegally.

Mr Conroy deals with so many ex-convicts that's it's as if he's bought out the entire underground of thugs in this city and beyond. Didn't she think that with me not going to confront him myself that there was a good reason?

My head was suddenly all over the place. I had never felt so desperate in my life. I should've told her about him but I didn't want to upset her any more than she already was.

I needed Alicia; without her I wouldn't be able to survive. From the moment we met I knew she was special, so special that I pushed her away. Then not been able to stay away, I admitted my love to her and now I have hurt her and on top of that possibly caused her death.

'NO! I can't think like that she has to be a live, she just has too!

With Lisa panicking it was making me a thousand times more anxious, as Lisa was never one to worry, let alone cry and hearing her sobbing panic stricken voice just killed me.

Knowing Sarah was there with Alicia sent cold shivers up and down my spine. I knew she was bad news but hell why did I have to go and sleep with her? I was so mad with myself that I really wanted to kick myself.

My thoughts got interrupted by Thomas skidding to a halt. Seeing Thomas jumping out, I quickly slipped over into the driver's seat. As soon as I heard their door close I pushed my foot down so hard that you could hear the wheels screeching but I didn't give a damn. I just wanted to rescue my baby girl.

A van slowly came into sight making my heart sink as it was speeding forward and then all of a sudden it was coming flying in my direction but thankfully there was still a good distance between us. I couldn't see Alicia anywhere. My heart began pounding against my chest as I pushed my foot down harder on the accelerator. I needed to see Alicia; I needed see that she was alright.

My temper built as I watch the wheels of the van in horror. All of a sudden I watched a body leap up from the ground and ran before throwing them self-back onto the ground. I could feel the blood draining from my body as I caught a glimpse of Alicia's hair. I knew it was her, I could feel the blood literally draining from my body as I watched in horror at what the van was actually doing. Hearing a loud gasp coming from behind me, I knew that Lisa had seen her as well and what the van was attempting.

I stopped the car and screamed at Thomas to take Lisa out of the car. I knew what I had to do and I was just thankful that Thomas had bought himself an SUV instead of some flashy sports car because what I was about to do right now, I wouldn't have stood a chance at coming out alive but at least now I had some sort of chance.

Thomas hesitated for a minute but the minute he looked from me to the van he knew we had no other choice but to get his expecting fiancé out of the car. As soon as I heard the door slam shut I looked up ahead and pushed my foot heavily to the floor. It was as if everything had suddenly blurred but not by the tears that were threatening to overflow but by the built up anger I have been suppressing.

I was just over a metre from the van and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I was going to smash right into it. Looking to the direction I had spotted Alicia only moments ago, I watched how she fought Sarah. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but that was cut short, seeing her safe I whispered a quick I love you to her just before I watched as the metal crunched and buckled as it push back in towards me. Panting heavily I watched petrified, knowing that my time was finally up. My foot was jammed on top of the accelerator pedal making both mine and there vehicle spin in circles until we finally split apart. Metal and glass where flying around me cutting and grazing my skin.

It was as if it everything was going in slow motion, as we spun out of control. The SUV started to flip, flipping my body along with it as I hadn't put my seat belt on. Pain wracked through my body as I got thrown about but all the while my right foot was trapped on the accelerator. All I could hear were screams, whose I hadn't a clue but that was the only thing drilling through my head. I squeezed my eyes closed and it wasn't until I closed my mouth that I realised that those horrifying screams where of my own.

The pain shooting through my entire body was unbearable, so unbearable I could feel myself slipping into the blackness. I couldn't breathe every breath of air I tried to take in, pain shot through me knocking the air right back out of me. I tried to fight it as much as I could but as soon as my eyes caught sight of a healthy Thomas Lisa and Alicia I slowly left myself slip into the darkness, welcoming it with open arms.

Knowing that my Alicia was safe with Thomas and Lisa I felt more at peace. I knew in my heart that they would love and protect her. Just as her face flashed before me once more, I know longer felt pain as I blacked out.

***********************

I know you're all wanting to kill me right now but please don't.

I was so proud of Alicia beating Sarah up ha ha

The big question is..... Is Timmy going to survive???

What is going to happen to Sarah???

and last but not least will they get the police involved ???

Thank you all so much for reading

All my love and appreciation Mel xx