Chapter thirty-nine

I want to dedicate this chapter to every single reader who has comment on this story!!!

Thank you all so so much, I really appreciate your support. Mel <3 xxxx

Chapter thirty-nine

Her eyes were closed making me scream out to her louder, pleading with her to open her eyes.  “You sol of a git! I swear to god if anything happens to her, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL KILL YOU! I screamed out at the top of my lungs while thrashing around through my heart wrenching sobs.

“Ah that’s funny Alicia; considering that you can’t even get your weak pathetic body up now isn’t it.”  Between his cruel bellowing laughter and his mocking voice, it was enough to send cold chills throughout my body. I couldn’t believe that this cruel evil man pinning me down was my dad. I shuddered at just the thought of the smallest part of him being within my DNA.  He lowered his face down towards mine leaving the smallest of gaps between us. Fear flooded me at not knowing what he was going to do next. I didn’t no what this man was capable of but from the mere minutes since I met him, I had a gut wrenching feeling that he was capable of absolutely anything.

Disgusted by his face being so close to mine, I closing my mouth I gathered all the saliva I could in my now dry mouth and spat right in his face.

 “You are not my dad, you are nothing. Do you hear me, nothing! I’m so happy my mum left you, she deserved so much better than you. All my life I wanted you, wanted your love, your attention just like all the other boys and girls but do you know what? I’m so happy I never had to see you or even talk to you. YOU DISGUST ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!”  I screamed with so much venom it made him flinch.

 Seeing that as my que, I pushed him with every ounce of strength and anger I possessed within me. Feeling him toppling over I slid my body across the floor and just as he tried to right himself, I jumped up and began kicking him repeatedly. He caught hold of my foot and started pulling me down, grabbing the nearest thing next to me, I picked it up and threw it right at him.  Luckily the chair wasn’t heavy but the hardness of the plastic I knew it would at least be enough to hurt him or even give me enough time to grab Lisa and get us the hell out of here.

 However, whatever way the chair had hit him, it had him collapsing onto the floor unconscious. Seeing him out cold, I ran over to Lisa to check on her. I stroked her face whilst pleading with her to wake up. Seeing her eyes fluttering open, I cried and hugged and kissed her. “Lisa talk to me, are you ok? Is the baby ok? Oh this is all my bloody fault. Why the hell did I ask you to come with me? I’m so fecking stupid for getting you involved in this crazy mess. Lisa talk to me please say something anything?” I pleaded.

“Well if you would just shut up for one bloody second then I would” she said croaky as she gave me a small smile. Leaving out a breath I hadn’t even realized I had been holding in, I helped her slowly to sit up.

 “Alicia I’m fine just go through his desk and quick it’s not going to be much longer before security comes and kicks down this door.” Hearing the panic in Lisa’s voice I jumped up and went through all the stuff on top of his desk I even went through every draw but there was nothing, not a bloody thing that could help us. Lisa must have noticed my despair as she shouted at me.

“Alicia grab his phone from him quick, there has to be something on there that will help us.” I could hear people outside before the banging started.

 “ALICIA MOVE YOU ARSE NOW!” Lisa’s screaming at me snapped me out of my frozen panicked state. Running back across to his unconscious body, I started anxiously patting him down. My hands were trembling as the banging became louder and louder as well as the many voices screaming and shouting from behind the locked door. I knew it wasn’t going much longer before they’d break down the door which was making finding his phone so much harder.

 I saw Lisa before I felt her pull me away from his body. She frantically searched through all of his pockets but there was no sign of it anywhere and just as we were about to give up, we heard a ringing and there sitting right beside him was his phone. It must have fell out of his pocket when I hit him with the chair, I thought to myself. Relief flooded through me as Lisa picked up the phone. Turning it off she quickly slipped it inside her bra just as the door smashed opened.

Big mean looking men in security clothing came barging in and grabbed Lisa and I. “Hey I’m pregnant; get your filthy hands off me! I know my rights you dirty rotten scum bag.” And just like that the man holding Lisa in a near on death grip let her go and before the men or even I knew what was happening, Lisa was running.  Even though I felt hurt that she had ran off and left me, I knew deep down why she had.  She had his phone and needed to get it out of here in one piece, otherwise all of this would’ve been for nothing.

A couple of the men were about to take off after her but Mr Conroy stopped them. I hadn’t even realized he had regained consciousness but then again how could I notice anything when so much was happening around me, let alone the death grip I was held in by two of his men.

 “Take her to the station, I want her to pay for this.” His voice boomed.  I was about to speak up but stopped when I saw how angry he looked. To say I was scared would be an understatement.

As I was driven by two of the security guards, I began to panic. I had never been in trouble; let alone in a police station. Just thinking of being locked up like some criminal had tears streaming down my face.  The tension along with the silence in the van had me wanting to break out of here but at the same time I didn’t want to get myself into more trouble than I was already in. My heart was pounding with fear. I prayed and prayed whilst silently pleading for Lisa to come and help free me.  I just hoped that Lisa had managed to get out of  there safely and if she had, I hope she’d find out what police station they were taking me too.

The van came to a stop but it wasn’t in front of a police station as I had thought. We were in what looked like the middle of nowhere. All I could see through the heavily tinted windows were trees as far as the eye could see. The door I was leaning on suddenly opened without warning making me fall out of the car onto sobbing wet grass. I could hear the two men laughing at me but I was too freaked out by where the hell we were to fight back. Hell, I couldn’t even form words, as anxiousness took over me.

*********************************

OMG Can things get any worse for Alicia right now????

Do you think Lisa managed to escape from the building ?

Who wants Mr Conroy  to pay???

Next chapter up as soon as i can :)

All my love Mel xxx