Chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen

Once we were seated, Timmy began laying out the food. I couldn’t believe how thoughtful Timmy had been.  I could tell by the different foods that he was really trying to impress me and he had. There was salad, pasta, potatoes for the sides and then for the meats well lets just say you name it, it was there. “I hope I’ve managed to make something you like because I really didn’t want to be asking Lisa or even Thomas for help as they’re still pretty mad at me.” he said sounding almost guilty.

“I’m sorry I guess them being angry is partially my fault.” I told him because in all honesty it was. yes maybe if he wasn’t being such a player I wouldn’t have gone running to Lisa but then again Lisa was my one and only friend and I had to tell someone. “No Alicia. Lisa Thomas and you being mad at me is all down to me. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings that night Alicia. I’ve never been in a relationship and to be honest I didn’t think that was what you wanted.” Although hearing his words hurt, I was just grateful that he was actually speaking the truth.

 Not sure how to respond, I just spoke my mind, “Timmy I’m not going to lie to you, I’m not like your usual one night stand girls and I guess I did think with you taking me out on a date that I meant more to you than you actually did.” I wanted to say more but decided it was best if I shut up before I said something I would regret later. “I should’ve made it clearer that I’m not a one ladies man. How about we just enjoy today and see what happens from there?” he asked and even though I knew I should’ve just got up and left  right then, Leanne’s words kept whirling around in my head.

 ‘I think whoever this person is, who is trying to impress you, he is truly into you and I think it’s about time you moved on in your life.’ 

“That sounds good to me,” I said because what could go wrong today. We are on a beach, with the sun shinning, the sea glistening and the amazing food that was laid out before us. Everything was perfect and I just wanted to enjoy the time we had even if it didn’t go anywhere.

During lunch, we talked and laughed and to be honest I couldn’t get over how easy it was to talk to Timmy. Pushing all his players’ way aside he was my perfect man and as the evening progressed so did my feelings for him if that was even possible. By the time the sun started setting Timmy began clearing up and just as I thought we were going to leave he went and shocked me again as he took hold of my hand and started walking me down along the edge of the water. The small waves crashing against the shore curled around our feet. The water was so cold I was hoping from one foot to the other, Timmy bent down and swept me off my feet. I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as I held on for dear life. “I think you may need some cooling off, what you think Alicia?” he asked huskily as he looked deep into my eyes, making my entire insides turn to mush. “If you do I swear to god and all that’s holy that I will be taking you in with me.” I told him as sternly as I could manage considering how he was making me melt.

“Hmm I guess I wouldn’t mind taking a dip as long as I had you in my arms.” The way he wiggled his eyebrows I knew it was coming but there wasn’t one damn thing I could do about it. “Timmy” I screamed as he took off running into the water taking me with him. “Timmy, oh my god I cant believe…..” I didn’t get to finish my sentence as he dove into the water with me still tightly wrapped against his body. Under the water I fought to break free from his hold and back up to the service but Timmy just held me tighter as he pushed off the bed of the sea shooting us both back up to the service. Taking in a big lung full of air I punched him in the chest, however that just made him laugh even harder. I wanted to have a right go at him but his laughter was addictive and not been able to pretend I was angry any longer I laughed with him. Timmy glanced down at me our eyes locked instantly   

And all our laughter died as we stared into one another’s eyes. Timmy reached out his hands cupping my face, I glanced down at his lips and than back up to his eye, seeing him doing the same I wanted nothing but to crash my lips to his but I wanted him to be the one to make the first move. So biting on my lip I continued to stare into his hepatizing eyes. His eyes shifted back to my lips once last time before he pressed his gently against mine.

You know the fireworks that go off on the fourth of July, well imagine the fireworks that the entire of America uses that day and double it, that’s exactly what was happening inside my body. Nibbling on my bottom lip asking for access, I parted my lips eagerly wanting to taste him. So many feelings were running through me and let me tell you not one was bad. I left my tongue explore his mouth as he done the same. It was as if our mouths were meant to be, permently stuck together in this kiss, as even though I was gasping for air I didn’t want to ruin this moment we were having and by the way he was kissing me I gathered he was feeling the same way. Eventually my lungs began to burn so much through the lack of air that I had to finally give in and break from the kiss.