Chapter sixteen

Chapter sixteen

Panting heavily we stared into each other’s eyes dazed as well as amazed.  Timmy’s normally bright green eyes had become so dark that they looked more hazel than the bright green I had fell in love with. I could tell that the kiss had effected him as much as it had me and in a way I was mentally jumping with delight that I had manage to cause such an effect on him. Then I started thinking, did any of his other girls manage to cause such an effect on him.

“WOW” Timmy whispered as he pressed his lips back against mine, only this time his kiss was hungrier even more passionate. I guess that answer my question.  The way he held and kissed me felt as if he was making me ‘his’ in a non-verbal way but I was too scared to get my hopes up. Therefore, shoving all my thoughts a side, I relaxed into his body and kissed him back just as hungrily.

Breaking from the kiss Timmy’s lips made their way to my neck where he sucked and nibbled making a small moan escaped my lips, as Timmy sucked my sensitive spot. “Hmm you like that hmmm?” he asked huskily. The way he asked had my legs feeling as if they were going to give way any second. Not knowing how to respond I just moaned as he sucked harder. I knew he was going to leave a big hickey where he was sucking and kissing but right now, I didn’t care. The water crashed against our bodies making everything feel more dreamlike.

His hands began to roam my body and out of pure natural instinct, I pushed him back. I really wanted to kick myself for being so bloody weak but that was me and as much as I wanted us to go further; I knew I couldn’t do it. I wasn’t the type to kiss someone on a first date let alone anything else.

 I had gone further with Timmy than I had with my fiancé in two months of dating and this was realistically our first date because I couldn’t really call the other night a date.  Timmy gave me a look as if to say what the hell but I just ignored it. “Timmy I’m not like your other girls so please don’t try to treat me like one.” The way he looked at me had me wanting to laugh my head off. He had one of those shocked looks, crossed a pouting puppy dog. “I was only kissing you.” He said as if he hadn’t even realised that his hands had began wondering. Not knowing how to tell him, I decided to just leave it and pressed my lips against his in hope he would just let it go. However, I was ready to stop him again if his hands ventured down my lower half of my body.

Things became heated very quick and not wanting to ruin the moment, I leaned back and splashed him in hope it would cool him down or even distract him. Which luckily for me, it had seemed to have done both.  He chased me through the water as I tried my hardest to make my way back to the shore. It was a lot harder than I thought as the water crashing against me slowed me down. Just as I reached the shoreline Timmy came out of know where and scooped me up into his arms and through me back into the water. It was so shallow that the water didn’t even cover my body as I lay on the ocean floor. Timmy landed on top of me however; he never kissed me or even touched me we just stared into each other’s eyes.  In that moment felt everything faded away, all my insecurities even all my doubts I had about Timmy. It was just him, me, and the wide-open ocean.

The way we stared at each other made me feel feelings I had never felt before. It was as if he had made something inside me come to life, not been able to hold myself back any longer I crashed my lips to his. 

After a while, Timmy’s phone started ringing excusing himself he answered the call. I tried listening in, as the first thought that came to my mind, that it was one of his many one-night stands. However, as soon as he greeted who ever it was, he was on his feet and began distancing himself from me. This as much as I didn’t want to admit it, was definitely one of his many. I began gathering my things up as I was no longer in the mood to stay out here with him. That one single call had just ruined my entire night. Yes, I was jealous and as much as I tried to tell myself how stupid, I was being, I couldn’t change the way I felt.

By the time, I was packed and ready to go, Timmy was at the far end of the beach where his car was parked. Not wanting to make this any harder than it was I picked up Timmy’s things as well and began heading towards his car. I had already come up with a plan on why I had to leave and considering I was wet, I knew he would fall for it.   

As if he could sense me approaching, I could hear him mumble a quick goodbye before hanging up. “Hey you want to leave already?” he asks looking a little pissed. “Yeah I’m cold and it’s getting late.” I told him exactly what I had rehearsed on the walk up to him. “Oh ok.” He replied sounding a little put out but I didn’t care. In all honesty I was cold and as much as he had just dampened my night I would rather leave now while things were still good then end up me asking questions that I really had know right to ask.

***************

Where do you think they will go from here?

Do you think Timmy was talking to one of his one-night stands or do you think Alicia is just over thinking?

Thank you all so much for reading voting and commenting, it really means the world to me to have such great support.

Loves ya all Melxxxx