Chapter thirty-six

Chapter thirty-six

"Hmm....Timmy." He stopped me by holding his hand up. "Yes I know what I said and yes it is you I will be marrying Alicia. Sarah goodbye and I hope you have a good meeting with my dad you're not so soon to be father in-law." Timmy was breathing heavy.

"Oh and Sarah just so you know.....I wouldn't marry you if you were the last girl on earth. You are nothing but a gold digging hoe who thought you could trap me by getting pregnant. Ha ha. Well let me tell you now! You shall never have me or my money because I would rather die than give anything to you and I'm sad to tell you but I'm infertile so I can't have kids." Timmy was ready to blow I could not only see and hear it but I could also feel it in radiating of his body.

I knew he was lying about being infertile but I couldn't tell if Sarah copped on to his lie or not, as the expression on her face stayed blank.

I needed to calm Timmy down now or he was going to go and ruin our only chance at stopping this wedding. Not knowing what to do in my state of mind, I done the only thing I could think of, I spun around and kissed him. I ran my hands up and down his back hoping it would help. Slowly I could feel his body loosen letting me know he was finally calming down.

As we broke from the kiss to get some much needed air, for the first time I was actually pleased to see that Sarah was still sitting there. We needed to keep her thinking that this wedding was going to go ahead to get the info we needed. I was mad at Timmy right now but deep down I knew there was only so much more he could take.

As they say: the smallest of things can make us blow, and I guess Sarah's clearing of her throat was what had snapped Timmy.

"Ok let's get this over with. Timmy, will you go out to Leanne for a minute please." Timmy looked at me as if I had gone mad but I ignored his look and nodded my head towards the door whilst telling him with my eyes he needed to go and calm down. Giving me one quick peck on my lips he stood up to leave the room but not before giving Sarah an evil look. And if looks could kill, by god Sarah would be well and truly six ft. under by now.

Sarah sat there staring at me with so much hatred that I wished I could've left the room along with Timmy but I knew I had to get this meeting over and done with because that way I wouldn't have to ever see this hoe again. Well at least I hoped I wouldn't have to because if we don't get any proof soon, I was going to lose Timmy forever.

Not that I want that to happen but from the day I agreed to stand by him, I made a promise to myself that if he went ahead and married Sarah that I would no longer be able to stand by him. No matter how much I loved him, I wasn't going to be his other woman whether he was sleeping with Sarah or not. They would be married.

'Alicia stop thinking and just get this over with.' I told myself sternly.

Taking in a deep breath I turned to face Sarah who was now laughing right in my face. "Oh you really think you stand a chance with Timmy. You may think he is yours but the minute I walk down that isle he will be mine, my property and believe me when I say this Alicia, you will no longer have any hold over him. Hell, I will even get a court injunction out on you if you even come within ten feet of him. So Alicia, tell me, do you still think you have a chance with Timmy, hey?" The smirk on her face not only sickened me, but had me literally boiling up internally.

I could tell she wasn't going to go down without a fight, well here's some news for you hoe, me either!' I thought whilst internally smirking.

Not being able to stand being in my office with her for one second longer. I wanted to beat the living daylights out of her but even with my temper raging I knew that would only be helping her to build a case against me. So I decided to break the angered tension between us.

"Well I think this meeting is over then and as much as I would love to stay and chat with you I have my man outside waiting to take me out to lunch." I said smiling happily. I wanted to laugh at her but I held it in.

"Oh and one more thing, here's the times of your bridesmaids fittings and yours, I'll see you at the wedding." I said still smiling as if this was all normal for me but by god I was ready to pull my fricking hair out. However, the worried look on Sarah's face, I felt great! I knew my smile was working and I have to say I loved watching her uneasy state so much that I was almost, and I mean almost feeling guilty for my pleasure.

She pushed the chair back with such a force it went crashing to the floor. "Oh dear it looks as if someone is mad. Don't worry I will sort everything else out with Timmy now, goodbye Sarah." I smiled loving the way I was getting to her.

Sarah wasn't as strong as I once thought her to be and now seeing her weakness I was feeling more confident than ever with myself. Wanting to rub it in a little bit more I walked out with her and stopped alongside Timmy.

"Hello darling shall we go now?" I asked Timmy lovingly. Knowing exactly what I was up to Timmy carried it on by rubbing it in Sarah's face even more.

"Come on baby we've wasted enough time here. Oh Leanne it was lovely talking to you again." And with that he took my hand in his as we both walked towards the doors. Sarah was still standing in the middle of reception just staring at us.

"Bye Sarah" I shouted over my shoulder whilst giving her the biggest smile. That seemed to snap her back to reality. Timmy didn't even look back at Sarah which I have to say really made my day. Sarah meant nothing to Timmy and today cleared that up perfectly but confused me at the same time.

If Sarah loved or even wanted to be with Timmy, surely she would have fought me or even kicked up a fuss but all she did really was give us dirty looks. That woman was driving me insane! I needed to get something on her and now, I thought to myself.

The cool air as we walked out onto the sidewalk felt refreshing and exactly what I needed but I couldn't get Sarah's words out of my head.

"Oh you really think you stand a chance with Timmy. You may think he is yours but the minute I walk down that isle he will be mine. My property and believe me when I say this Alicia, you will no longer have any hold over him. Hell, I will even get a court injunction out against you if you come within ten feet of him. So Alicia, tell me, do you still think you have a chance with Timmy, hey?"

I knew Timmy loved me and it was only Sarah trying to get under my skin but the bloody cow was succeeding, and it was driving me crazy that she was. I knew this was hard but I had to remind myself that this was harder for Timmy because this all came down to him holding onto his mum. As much as I just wanted him to give all the money up I knew it would break him and not in being poor sense but mentally.

**************************

I hope Alicia hangs in there!

There has to be something they can do?