Chapter 24

I stood up not wasting a second to get the hell out of there. My friends soon following after.

I walked at I quick pace avoiding people pushing my way down the sidewalk. Apologizing as I almost hit someone.

"Ans slow the hell down."

I didn't even notice I was still walking. My feet quickly came to a stop and I avoided crashing into random people.

"Are you okay? We could have just gotten a new table."

I laughed realizing what just happened.

"I know, I know haha I'm sorry her presence just annoys me."

"Maddie is irrelevant she can dye her hair and move around all she wants nobody cares. Okay?"

"Yeah I know, I know."

"Okay girls lets find a new place to eat."

"Wait where is Nash?" I asked looking at them

"There he is." Gwen pointed. To Nash walking over to us.

"Hey sorry you ran out without your stuff." Nash explained handing me my bag and my sweatshirt.

"Thanks lets find somewhere else to eat."

"Okay because I'm still hungry."

"Same."

*

**

***

**

*

Lunch had been about an hour and a half which according to Hannah just put a huge set back on our shopping time. Nash ended up paying for all of our lunches and he got to choose the next activity we were to do.

"Bungie jumping."

Claire gave him a tired look. "Where is there a place to go bungie jumping in the Cape?"

"I don't know you guys live here."

"Pumpkin, she is being sarcastic there is no where to go bungie jumping, just pick something else." I clarified giving his arm a tight squeeze.

"Jet skiing?"

Hannah and I looked at each other. Nodding I turned to Nash.

"Yeah it will be fun to go." I smiled

"And there is a place right up the road. Lets go girlies."

We walked in our small pack of people. Trying to walk by twos to avoid bumping into people. It didn't really work out. Every so often Nash would find it funny to side check me into the people walking by us then apologizing for me.

"Would you stop?"

"Cupcake this is way to much fun." Nash bumped into me again sending me flying into a random man. "I'm sorry about her, shes a clumsy one."

"I will murder you."

"Uh pretty sure thats a death threat."

"It is." I glared at him.

"I'm sorry I will stop." He side checked me into a women carrying a coffee. She glared at me as her phone fell out of her hand and her coffee spilled onto the street.

"Yikes she was a mad one."

"Nash!" I whimpered. "I refuse to walk near you."

I walked behind him stepping on the back of his shoes for the next few minutes we had left. We got our jet ski's and a lecture about safety and all of the above.