Chapter 5

Maddie, Gwen and I tip toed followed by Chris, George and John into the apartment. Slowly entering the hallway Chris signaled us to keep moving. The boys took a right into Chris's room and we took the left into mine.

I closed the door with a click and Maddie did a silent celebratory dance. We all grabbed dresses out of my closet I chose my small tight black dress with lace lining the top and took black pumps out of my shoe case. Maddie chose a dark purple sequined dress that was a top for me but she was on the shorter side and it fit her like a dress. Gwen took out a black dress with diamond shaped cutouts all down the sides. And black converse. I curled my hair and flipped it up into a clip.

We all took black coats and left my closet back into my room. We tiptoed back through the apartment and to the staircase leading back to the small lobby and back outside everyone was waiting for us by my brothers pick-up truck.

John Chris and George jumped into the front. The middle row Maddie, Matt, Aaron and Taylor took. Leaving Gwen and I with Nash Cameron Carter and Aaron.

"Wait are we taking another car?" Aaron asked.
"Nope." I answered.
"Then where do we sit?" Cam asked
"In here." I said pulling down the back door to the pick up truck.
"Oh that makes sense." Aaron said pulling himself up.

I jumped in followed by the rest of them. Nash slammed the door shut and we all sat down holding on to the sides of the car.

"Where is Hayes."

"He's not coming to the party. Someone takes a picture, my mom sees it. I'm dead."

"Gottcha"

If you haven't ever played the game jello in the car your car rides must be boring. Every time the car would move you over exaggerate how you move the car turns left you all fall to your right. That game use to get annoying if you weren't playing and everyone else around you was. Sitting in the back of a pickup truck is like playing jello but nobody wants to play.

Chris drove up the hill sending Gwen into my side me into Nash and Nash into the door. Chris took a sharp right sending Nash's skull into mine. We all tried to steady ourselves finally figuring it out Chris turned left and we all slid again. Nash laid down in the middle of the floor between my side of Gwen and I and the other side with Aaron and Cam. The car took a right sending Nash's body into the guys shoes. Then Chris turned the other way causing Nash's side to connect with the bottom of our shoes. And so on it went for a few minutes before arriving at Aidan's house. Chris stopped short sending Nash's head straight into the back of the car. He sat up grabbing his head.

Cameron leaned over opening the door from the other side. He jumped out followed by Aaron and Nash.
"Okay Ansley go jump into my arms." Cameron said putting out his arms.
I jumped out and he Caught me bridal style setting me down I fixed my dress and he helped Gwen out.

Taking a good look at the house red cups and passed out kids littered the lawn along with drunk kids.
"Woah this family must be loaded."
" This place is a mansion."
" Mansion? We call it a house. And actually Aidan and I are 'loaded' trust fund kids what are you going to do?" Gwen said.
"Wow. Is everyone this rich around here?"
" The club. Yes, all of Massachusetts? Nope not everyone." Maddie answered.
" Shall we go?" Chris asked motioning towards the party.

We walked in a group and all the boys looked at the house in awe. It must be weird to see how the other half really does live because I wouldn't call this house a mansion just a large house. Gwen and two of her siblings own the house having the money to why not. Gretchen is at collage for the time being and it is just her and Aidan so they throw parties when they can to keep the house feeling not so empty.