Chapter 12

"Ansley here is your drink."

"Oh right thanks."

"No problem."

Connor turned back to another person and i made my way to my friends.

Gwen was the first to see me she waved and Maddie slapped her hand down shooting her daggers. This got everyones attention on me.

"Uh hey?"

"Hey Ansley."

"Hi."

"We called you." Kelley said biting off the end of a fry.

"Well she did." Maddie corrected.

"Okay well can I sit?"

"Yea-"

"We rather you not." Maddie interjected.

"Can I speak to you alone please?"

"No. What you say to me to can be said to my friends."

"You mean our friends?"

"Yeah same thing."

"Well can you stop being a bitch for one second and tell me what I did wrong please?"

"Oh Pansy don't act like you don't know."

"I don't?"

The others started whispering to each other then one by one they started to leave and I was left with a smug looking Maddie.

"Look what you did."

"What? They felt awkward so they left."

"Okay Pansy." She refused to make eye contact and started picking at her nails.

"Don't call me that. What is this problem that your so moody over."

"You stole him from me."

"I stole who from you?"

"Nash."

"What?! You told me to go for it!"

"A true friend would of know that I secretly liked him."

"You did not tell me. I'm not some mind reader."

"Whatever Pansy you can have him I don't want him!"

"I won't go out with him if you don't want me to."

"Naw go ahead go fuck him for I care. Be your sluty self and go and fuck another guy!"

"You know what fuck you Maddie."

"Fuck you too Ansley."

I started to walk off and i could here fast footsteps behind me. Maddie's high heels. I turned around just as she threw the drink at me. It splashed off the side of my face into my hair and all down my bathing suite and stomach. In a total out rage I ran at her pushing her over. I landed on top of her. I slapped her straight across the face and then grabbed a fist full of hair.

What the fuck am I doing? Flipping out because of some random guy? My slight delay of thinking gave Maddie time to curl her fist into a ball and punch me in the face. The crack of my nose was enough to get me to hit her right back.

We rolled and some one quickly pulled me away from her. My nails dug onto her shoulders for a grip and I clawed them both. My brother had Maddie and I was too focused on the task of getting away from the person holding me to notice the blood coming from my nose and the pain of it.

"Ansley! Calm down! What the hell is going on!" Chris screamed. "Your fighting like fucking animals."

I let my arms drop and so did Maddie. My hand flew up to my nose now noticing the throbbing intense pain directed towards the center of my face.