Chapter 25

Nash and everyone else was to go back on tour again by august 23rd which means they leave on the 20th. 17 more days and they are gone.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Ansley..."

"Im serious. Why?"

"Because we still have two weeks. And the last two weeks will be the best."

"When did you find out?"

"When we went to California."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Dont act like that. We have two weeks."

*

**

*** 2 days later

**

*

We tip toed into the apartment. Mahogany held the bag of hair spray bottles in her hand.

We creaked open one of the doors. Taylor Carter and Aaron were asleep snoring loudly.

"Okay hand me the purple." I whispered slowly making my way over to Taylor's bed.

I pressed my pointer finger down and slowly started to dye Taylor's hair purple. Then I died Carter's half gold half green.

Mahogany and I repeated the process until Matt was left. But instead of dying his hair i took a deep purple into a lighter one to my hair. Mahogany died hers a deep red and pink.

We took all the extra spray bottles and put them under Matt's bed and dyed a little bit of his hands diffrent colors.

Mahogany gave me a thumbs up and waved to me as she went back into her room and I went back upstairs. I got into bed putting Nash's arm over me.

The sun was just rising as I started to shofled around then got up and out of bed. Nash woke up yawning and slowly opened his eyes looking up at me.

He gave me a quick glance his eyes then closing. Nash's eyes shot open as he pointed at me.

"Your hair!" I said pointing to his blue head. Nice work Mahogany.

"Your hair!" He shouted back at me.

I pretended to be surprised as a looked in my mirror screaming. I did a great job.

"Who the hell did this?!" I screeched.

He got out of bed and followed me out of the room.

Sam appearing with a blanket still around him. Pink and sparkly is the way i went for his hair color.

"Why is my hair pink?" He questioned.

After chris discovered his purple and green hair he joined us in the kitchen.

By the time we all got together down stairs we huddled around Matt as he tried to plea his case.

Mahogany and i slowly backed off out of the group and kept going till we reached the door.

We laughed running down the flight of stairs and out the door. I whipped tears away as we walked over the ledge onto the jetty. I hunched over in laughter.

"Great idea on your part." I commended her still laughing.

"You should of seen Taylor and Cam. I though they were about to cry." She kept laughing.

We both calmed down smiling. The sun displayed an array of colors across the stripes of clouds.

"Okay what next?"