Chapter 7

"Your adorable when you sleep...Well slide over what are we watching?"

I was completely frozen. My mouth hung open and when I didn't move Nash scooped me up moving me over himself. He got comfortable propping himself up with pillows then took the wii remote from me pressing the "B" button exiting out of the show.

"Close your mouth you don't look attractive."

My shock turned into a glare as I snatched the remote from him.

"Your so fucking creepy."

"Thanks. So what we watching."

"Its my pick."

"Then pick."

"Fine. I will."

"Good."

"Good."

I rolled my eyes facing the t.v i decided on the Vampire Diaries because why not. Maybe he would even leave.

I was wrong.

"This show looks stupid."

"Okay"

"Never mind she is hot im interested."

"Okay."

"Don't worry your hotter. Sort of."

"Okay."

"Is this one of those already done love stories."

"Okay."

"Fine I will shut up."

"Sounds lovely."

"Okay."

He had sat quite through the last three episodes half way threw the second I looked over amazed he hadn't spoken a word to find him asleep sprawled out. Elena was in denial about Jeremy's death and refused to believe he was dead. I hopped out of my bed pausing it right before she accepted his death. I grabbed a fizzy water unplugging my cellphone I opened it up scrolling to Maddie's contact pressing the little phone icon the call screen popped up and I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Why is Nash in my room?"

"He asked where you were and I told him."

"And you didn't warn me?"

"I called you not once but twice. Girly you're the one who didn't pick up your phone."

"I was asleep."

"Okay well we are all at the beach again come to at least watch the sunset."

"No."

"Come on babe please bring Nash with you."

"I'm watching an interesting show about the world around us."

"Liar I know you. Nate or Stefan."

"Neither Damon."

"You sin!"

"Haha talk to you later. And no more sending strange boys up to my room."

"Haha kay love you babe."

"Night Mads."

The phone line went dead. I picked up my head sending my vision to see the sun sinking in the sky. I ran back into my room. Nash was still asleep his chest moving up and down. I dropped down to my knees extending my arm swiping it around under my bed until it hit what I was looking for. I dragged my camera case out from under my bed and put the strap over my shoulder standing back to my feet. Pushing hair out of my face I tiptoed across my room to the french doors.