Chapter 14

I sat on the couch my legs over Nash's holding on ice pack on my face. I was just listening to the movie Divergent because I was laying down on the couch so my arms didn't have to be held up switching shifts of holding the freezing icepack to my face.

They told me all about the whole Maddie scene and then we stuffed our faces with fried food and pizza.

"No way that happened!" John said laughing at Nash

"I was there the girl jumped on him then her friends tried to each grab a limb and then run." Mahogany said laughing.

"It was insane."

"I feel like I should be way more excited that I am with three famous viners right now."

"We aren't that cool just normal kids." Aaron said taking the last of the fries.

"Who have millions of followers and make money." Chris added. "Yeah just some normal kids you are."

"It gets annoying sometimes when you are trying to be normal and people are swarming you but the good out weighs out the bad."

"Can I just be you for a day?" I asked Mahogany.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because twelve hours into the random texts and phone calls and all of the hate, you would miss being you."

"True."

"Four is my bae call him."

"Damn you Lox he was so mine." John pouted.

"Too bad he likes me better."

"Who ever told you that?"

"He did at our wedding."

"Well he told-"

"Woah!" Nash yelled over them. "Hold up for a second... We are already a thing neither of you can have him, he is mine."

They argued over that for a while until we all got back into the movie. Just listening to the movie was getting seriously annoying getting off the couch I walked into the kitchen. Picking up my phone I clicked the center button and looked at the bright screen. Dragging my finger up I turned down my brightness before going back to my home screen.

A random number was at the top of the screen. A missed call. I slid the number calling the person. Second ring the person answered. Nash got up and draped one of his arms over me.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker

"Oh hey Ansley is Hayes do you know where Nash is?"

"Right here do you want to talk to him?"

"Yeah thanks."

I passed my phone to Nash and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Its your brother" He nodded and put the phone to his ear. I sat up on the counter that he was leaning against.

"Nash speaking. Oh. Watching a movie. People. Yeah sounds alright."

"I will ask."

He looked up to me. "Can we go swimming at the beach?"

"Now? Yeah."

Smiling he put the phone back to his ear.

"Good to go. Yep. Bye. See you in a few."

He hung my phone up handing it back to me.

"Who wants to go night swimming?"

"I do."