Chapter 20

"How am I suppose to have fun with him there?" I asked John walking back towards the apartment building.

"Just ignore him. Its what you do best."

"I'm over reacting sorry. So? Mahogany?"

"Shut up."

"Come' on you told Cat before me?! Me?!"

"Yes. No. She found out."

"How? Love the girl but she isn't the brightest light bulb."

"I don't know. But the thing cant keep a secret."

"We all know that. Well apparently besides you"

"Guess so, Im going to go call Mahogany."

"Then we will talk tomorrow about it bye."

"Love ya Ans bye."

John walked back towards his car and I went back to the apartment. Inside nobody was home because Dad was home in California already, work apparently couldn't wait till the rest of the summer. But that wasn't to our surprise it was that he had brought Maude back with him this early in the summer so it was just my brother and I.

I went into my room changing into my pajamas only though it was around 3 and watched Botched on t.v. Chris got home around 8 with leftovers from the dinner serves. I ate fish and fries. And Chris changed the channel to Ondemand. I picked out the movie Blended and he chose Non-stop. I won my scissors beating his paper.

"Ha!" I laughed pretending to cut his hand in half " I win lets get this movie started." He rolled his eyes pressing play.

"Thats where your first date is going to be." Chris pointed to the t.v. screen.

"I have already had my first date a few years ago and if a guy ever brought me to hooters, I wouldn't even walk in."

"Your right. You would have to go through the employ entrance."

"Shut up and stuff your fat face with food."

My phone started ringing and I took it from in between the couch cushions. Cameron's name apeared on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Ans its Nash I left my phone at the hotel."

I looked at the clock under the tv reading 9:32 making it 5:32 over there.

"Are you at dinner?"

"Going to dinner. I miss you."

"I miss you too. How am I going to survive with out you?"

"I will be home soon enough."

"I know."

"What are you up to?"

"Watching a movie with Chris."

"What movie?"

"Blended. The one with Adam Sandler and Bella Thorne"

"Very nice I will let you get back to it. Love you talk to you later."

"Love you too bye."

"Bye."

I hung up turning back to the movie.

"That was cute."

"Shush!"

*

**

***

**