Chapter 35

"Get up!" Chris' voice rang through the room.

We had only been asleep for a few hours. I turned to the clock on my small bedside table. It flashed 6:13. Yep by few I meant two.

"Up now! Guys we have to clean and lock up then drive into Boston lets get a move on."

Sam stretched and his hand hit my head drawing his attention to where he was.

"Oh sorry. Well you heard him lets a get a move on." Sam yawned.

I got out of bed putting on my traveling clothes which consisted of leggings and a pink muscle-t that read DREAM ON. And my pink timberlands.

Then I put my hair up in a messy bun and a lulu lemon headband. I rolled my suite case out to the kitchen putting it by the door for Chris to take.

Then I walked back to my room. I closed the balcony doors locking them and unplugged my alarm clock. Making my bed last I grabbed my carry-on bag and went to the threshold turning to examine my room.

New memories and old memories. I would be back. I turned my head slowly left to right looking over everything in my room. Then flicked on the light closing the door and heading out.

"Okay house is clean all lights are off. Lets get this show on the road."

"Is the car here yet to pick us up?"

"Yep. Its outside. Sam can you grab her suitcase and lets all get to the elevator please."

"Yes sir." Sam saluted him and I smiled.

We all got into the elevator and the driver piled the bags into the car as we all got in.

I put in my headphones going back to sleep on our hour long drive to Boston.

When we got to the drop off section of the airport Sam shook me waking me up. I climbed out of the car onto the concrete side walk.

Everything echoed and busses, taxis, cars, and people were everywhere.

We put our large bags on the conveyer belt after getting our tickets and then eventually located security.

I took my shoes off and put them in a box with my phone then put my backpack in a separate one. We all got through security and put our stuff back together.

After Chris checked us in at the desk by our gate we figured out we had enough time to go grab something to eat.

We walked to the food court and all ordered breakfast. I got a bagel with cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts and a coffee to wake me up. Chris and Sam ordered breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds.

I sat at the closest empty table to us and waited for the boys to get out of the bathroom.

I checked my twitter after logging into the airports wifi.

Again like always messages and notifications went off like crazy. But worse than last time. I clicked on some of the tweets and people were completely bashing on me.

"What are you looking at?" Sam asked walking back into hearing range of the crowed food court.

I stood up putting my bag back on ny shoulder and handed him my phone.

"Ouch. They are talking about how you crushed Nash's heart."

"I didn't though."

"Remember what Nash said about answering them." Chris reminded me.

We all walked together making our way back to our gate. My anger got the best of me as I tweeted back to nobody in particular.

"Always great to be accused of stuff you didn't do."

I sent it and took a seat in between Sam and Chris. I stuck my headphones in again and put my head against Chris's arm slowly started to fall back to sleep again.

Chris shook me and I sat up straight.

"Come on we are boarding. You can sleep on the plane."

We got first class tickets and got to sit in comfortable chairs. I was quickly back to sleeping.

I woke up when the flight was almost over and Sam handed me one of his ear buds so I could watch the movie with him.

He was watching Taken and I laughed remembering when I screamed at him for never seeing the movie.

"Do you like it."
"Yeah so far its pretty good."
"Told you. Liam Nelson is a bad ass."
"Yeah for an old guy."
"Whatever watch the movie."

The plane landed in California and it was 30 degrees warmer as soon as we stepped of the plane.

We walked through the airport to baggage claim and it took us a while to finds all of the suitcases.

"Dad said he would send a car for us look for our name." I said trying to peek around people.

We found our driver and we started on the journey back to our house.

I looked up taking in the scene of being back home. Chris opened the door and Sam helped get my bags in.

"Ansley!" Maude ran up to me hugging me.
"Its nice to see you too." I laughed
"Hunny you scared me so bad."
"Oh yeah sorry."
"How are you doing? Anything hurt."
"Just my heart Maude." Chris said behind me walking back down stairs with Sam close behind him.
"Oh you know I love the both of you. I'm just starting dinner your Dad will be home tonight."
"Sam will you be joining us for dinner tonight."
"No, I will come by tomorrow. I should probably get home."
"Bye." I called on my way back to me room.

My room here has to be three times the size of my room in the Cape and its always a happy adjustment to come home.

I plugged my iphone into my Ihome turning on music.

My twitter notifications went crazy when I opened the app.

Lox: What did you do?
Me: idk
Lox: you cant feed them girly
Me: ?
Lox: its better to ignore the angry ones. Haters back off?
Me: ohh sorry. Wat should i do?
Lox: leave them to themselves. How was ur flight?
Me: good i smell like airplane im going to go shower
Lox: okie dokie ttyl

I turned off my phone rolling my suite case towards my closet and went into the bathroom. I started a bath in the french styled bathtub i had under a window which let in light to the bathroom.

Mon Père: family dinner tonight.
Me: okay? Thats not tht new.
Mon Père: I mean w/ the whole family.
Me: u mean moms family.
Mon Père: behave urself. They will be there before I get home.
Me: yay............