Chapter 28

Sam's POV

"We ready with the plan?" Matt asked from the kitchen table in my apartment.

"It needs a name." Taylor announced.

"Operation Get the Girls back."

"That's lame."

"Who gives a shit. Its a good prank."

"We need glue and glitter."

"And feathers."

We all sat around the main two rooms discussing the plan to get back the girls for what they did. We had figured out that the stupid girly ass hair stuff comes out with water and after we solved that problem we had payback to figure out.

With intel from Nash he stated what I already knew. Saying Ansley hated glue. So we went that root planning how it was going to play out from there.

"Okay who is making the drive."

"Sam and I will go get buckets and rope from the hardware store the rest of you figure out the rest." Chris said grabbing the keys.

"How is Cali."

"Not fun with out the Collins."

"Ha. Yeah okay."

"Parties girls drinks. Repeat. You aren't missing shit."

"Girls? How is Hayley."

"Hayley can go fuck herself."

"Ouch did the girl get the best of ya?"

"The bitch fucked Dan-"

"The one from History?"

"No, Dan from shop. Anyways, he bragged back to me of how he fucked her and showed me pictures. So I beat the shit of him and dumped her sorry ass. Killed my buzz for the rest of the summer."

"And you ended up here."

"Pretty much. So how is it being around that tool?"

"Which one?"

"The one your sister is fucking?"

"He doesn't get on my nerves and he isn't messing with her so I tolerate him."

"Well I think the douche bag is playing her. That famous that dick could get any fucking girl on the planet."

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend."

"Psh please-"

"Dude you can fuck any girls you want and we are bros but if you fuck with Ansley or her life I will fuck you up."

"You can trust me."

"Yeah. Lets go fuck with Ansley."

I picked up two buckets carrying them as Chris and I searched for rope.

"You would think rope would be easier to find."

"Would you like help?" A familiar face with blonde hair popped out wearing a blue vest.

"God you just keep fucking showing up." Chris snapped at the blonde.

"Chill dude. Who are you?"

"This is the bitch who broke Ansley's nose."

"Ohh. The ex-bestfriend." I remembered Ansley complaining to me about the story of her nose.

"You shits are the ones stalking me." She looked ready to stab someone. "Anyways I didn't do anything to you. Your sister was the one who attacked me."

"Whatever Maddie."

"We can sill be friends. Chris come on I miss you summer is almost over."

"Fuck off."

She turned on her heal. Angrily walking away.

"She's fine. I'd fuck that."

"Ansley would kill you."

"It would be worth it." I thought.

We found rope celebrating in victory by buying it.

*

**

***

**

*

I helped set up before the girls got home. Then put up a few cameras and headed to the beach.

I met a girl named Abigail who said she was just about to leave but she would help Cat and I set up the fire pit.

"There you are." She smiled.

"Thanks." Cat politely replied.

"Yeah thanks."

"Uh just tell Ansley to call me."

"Seems fare for your help." Cat smiled.

Abigail walked down the beach her purple hair bouncing behind her.

"Well aren't you just a peach." I smirked as Cat broke open a bag of marshmallows.

"Shut up. And help me."

We dragged chairs over setting them up facing the fire.

"So you're Chris' girl?"

She laughed as she pulled two chairs behind her.

"More like go to booty call."

"Friends with benefits?"

"Yeah something like that."

"Cool. Always fun to have."

"Hey Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

*

**

***

**

*

"Hey Ansley we are going back to the house." Chris and I made our way back towards the fire.

I finally got a look to the liquid in my hands.

"I need stitches it's bleeding pretty bad."

"Shit really?" He questioned looking at me. "Yeah here." He through a shirt to me. "Keep pressure on it I will drive you the hospital."

"Okay lets just wait for Ansley."

He cupped his hands around his mouth calling out for his sister. He repeated it a few times before walking back towards the ocean.

I followed behind jogging a little to catch back up to him. I followed his lead calling out for Ansley.

"Chris!" Someone shouted from the ocean.

"What?!"

"We can't find her." John quickly sprinted out of the water."

"What do you mean?" I questioned John only a few feet from me.

"We fucking can't find her."