Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

I looked around my house. All the lights were off and everything was empty. I walked over to see if anyone was home. I looked in my room my brothers room, the family room, then I found my brother. He looked about 10yrs older, probably 17-18. He was sobbing over my moms bed.

"WHY!!!!" He sobed,"First, you take my sister, and now our mom!!!" He was looking at something. I followed his gaze. In the shadows was a tall stern looking man. I couldn't see his face.

He pointed his long boney finger at me and I let out a shrill.

-.-

"Shhhh it's ok," Alex soothed as he rocked me back and forth in his arms,"shhh it was just a dream." For a while I let him just rock me, but I had to ask him why he was here, or how he knew I was scared.

"What happened?" I ask still shaken up from my dream. His kind eyes searching mine.

"You were having a nightmare. I neared you scream, so I ran too your room," he blushed,"Sorry I'm kinda in my pjs." Then I realized he was in plaid blue and green pj pants and a plain white tank top. I couldn't help but giggle. He look at me confused. "What's so funny?" He questioned.

I smiled, which is rare in this hell hole. "The fact that your embarrassed. It's kinda..." Great now I'm blushing,"Cute." I bit my lip. Crap did I really just admit that?!

He just laughed pulling me tighter into him. "So about that dream?" He let me go so I could face him. I told him everything managing to not tear up during it. Once I was done Alex's eyes was looking at the floor. "It's time for you to meet him," he slurred.

"Him?? As in the boss?!" I stood up looking at him confused. He stood up to place in his hands on my shoulders.

"Yes him," he pulled me into a hug, "It's about time you do."

-.-

Ok breathe, breathe. In and out, in and out. I am now currently waiting for Alex to come bring my to se HIM. And to be quite honest it's scary!!! Too meet the guy that kidnapped you!! Anyone in there right mind would be as panicked as me, if not worse!!! I'm certainly not in my right mind! In and out, in and out.

I heard a knock on my door followed by the creaking of it opening. Oh good, Alex is here, we can get it done and over with!! When I turned around expecting to see Alex I almost jumped seeing a different man in his place. He was super pale and had red hair. He must have been in his early twenties. Probably about six foot. No where near as cute.... I mean young looking as Alex.

"Ms. Amber we must leave now. The boss is very busy and won't have time off much longer." His deep voice boomed through my room. And with that note he quickly turned on his heel and walked down the hall.

He walked very fast! I had to almost jog to keep up with him!! We took a few lefts and a few rights till we came upon a golf cart, he stopped and grabbed something out of the back.

"Hold still," the man demanded. He tied a blindfold around my eyes then shoved me into the cart. "You try and get out I will run over you, understand!" The smile disappeared off my face and I nodded.

He drove just like he walked! At an extremely fast pace. I could feel the kart jerk to the left then to the right so on and soo forth. Then we hauled to a stop. He turned off the kart, then grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the kart. He guided me a few feet. Man I wish this was Alex.

He stopped once again and he took off my blind fold. In front of me was a brown metal school looking door with a plate that read "THE MAN".

"Just open it already!!" The man was obviously impatient. I grabbed the silver door handle. Ready to open it to my next destiny.

Hey guys!! Sorry it's been taking so long been super busy!!! I hope you enjoy!! Please vote comment and follow! Love you all!!!