Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Uggg! Who turned on the lights?? I slowly woke up from the pitch black into the brightly lite room. When my eyes finally adjusted I realized the hell I was stuck in. Everything started flooding back into my mind.

Alex and his kind eyes. Me yelling at him. Then, the whip. My whole body shuddered just thinking about it. I examined my hands. The skin torn to pieces in obvious need for medical care. The blood was washed off. Tears flooded my as just at the look of my battered hands. Pull it together Amber you can't break now! You know they are watching you.

I heard a click of the lock and threw my head towards it direction. The handle turned to the left then door swung open. There was my favorite people in the world.... Alex and Biff.

"Wow, new record! 2 being out for two days!" Alex teased. "Ya boss! You should of seen her pass out! It was like so fast!" Biff said trying to follow Alex's joke. "Shut up Biff!" Alex glared. I cleared my throat successfully stoping their lil' cat fight. Alex looked over at me "I'm sorry sweet heart! But some how you must learn somehow ," he smiled thinking he was the most generous person I'm the world.

Boy do I hate this guy!! He thinks he's doing the best for me! He's lost it!! " if I learn does that mean I go home??" I questioned. Boy I would learn real fast if that was the case!! Alex just laughed. "If you learned you would most defiantly go 'home'," he grinned. What did he mean I would go 'home'. "And I know what your thinking. But let me correct you. This is a new but better home!" His grin grew even larger showing off his dimples.

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a while! I'm also sorry this chapter is a little short but I'm soooo busy and tired I almost don't have time but I promise another update soon!!