Wendy Testaburger x Male!Reader

Y/n's pov.
"Babee!!!!" Oh shet. I turn to see Bebe tackle me. "I missed you so much! That four day weekend took forever!!!" She says squeezing me. "Can't... Breathe.. May die" I say and she sits up straddling me. "I'm so sorry..here" she says standing up holding a hand to me.

"I better go or I'll be late to science" I say and she shakes her head. "I just finally get to see you and now you have to go" she says putting her hands on both my shoulders looking up at me. "Just.. Skip and spend the day with me" she whispers sending a chill down my spine. "Sorry.. Wendy and I have a project" I say and she pouts.

"Gladly hang out at lunch with you though" I say giving a smile. "Bye Bebe" "bye baby" she says giving me her final hug before running off.

Before turning around she links arm with that Clyde boy.

Great.. She found a new toy..

·×·

"Add these three numbers divide by three that should be the final distance" I say as Wendy punches the numbers into the calculator. "What did you get?" "One point eight" she says setting the calculator next to me. "Okay.. Now take the number times it by two" I say so she can follow along. "And divide it by two, four, six, eight, and finally ten" I say and she nods.

While we write down the numbers and finally graphed it. I had to ask "hey.. Did you hang out with Bebe this weekend?" Without looking up. "..no she said she had stuff to do" Wendy says and I nod. "I mostly was with Heidi and red but yeah other than that she said she was busy" she says. "Why?" She asks and I shake my head.

"..I saw her link arms with Clyde this morning. But I could be thinking by mistake" I say giving a small smile but she doesn't. "..I don't think this is something you'd like to hear but.. Clyde is Bebe's ex" she says and I watch my arm twitch. "..I see" I say looking at her. "I'm not saying she cheating on you. Its just.. Forget it" Wendy says turning.

"Its ok. I've always thought she might do this.. Its not the first time anyways" I say quietly but she managed to pick it up. "Not.. The first time?" "Yep.." I say and she puts a hand on my shoulder. "Y/n. You don't deserve that. You deserve better" she says. Heh. "We'll break up but then she'll want me back." I say and stand. "I bet she would love to see me sad" I mutter.

"But every time she hurts me the less that I cry" I say and Wendy looks down. The bell rings "bye Wendy see you in math" I say but she doesn't say anything.

·×·

As I was on my way to the cafeteria I turn a corner to see Bebe sucking Clyde's soul from his body. Bebe spotted me and pushed him away. I started to walk by and said "we're done Bebe" then entered the cafeteria ignoring her calling me.

I step in line waiting. "Y/n, what are you gonna get today?" Wendy asks walking up. "Eh.. Maybe I won't eat as much as I usually do" I say and she has a new look of concern. "Y/n! I was calling you!!" Bebe yells and I hear her steps. "No Bebe. We are done. There is nothing to explain. Catching you with four different guys is enough!" I say raising my voice ignoring everyone but Bebe.

"But-" "you cheated. And I'm sorry to say this and its sad to find out. But Bebe. I don't love you no more" I say and she steps back. "Every guy you kissed and slept with. I loved you less" I say and her hands clenched into fists. "And what about you!-" "what about me? I was the only one that cared about the relationship to not break it but here you are" I say and turn.

"That's all. You can go finish Clyde off" I say. I heard her growl then stomped away. It felt like a harsh thing to say. It was. But. I'm tired of it..

"Can I sit with you?" I ask looking at Wendy who slowly nodded.

~time skip~

Me and Wendy sat in the hall since every one was talking about what had happened.

"This sucks. When I go to see my friends they are going to ask questing. Kenny definently is going to." I say and Wendy stays quiet. "Wendy? Are you okay?" I ask and she nods.

"I.. Was going to tell you something but the timing is off" she says and I look to the side. "I don't think the timing is.. What is it?" I ask looking at her. "I-I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go out on a date! Get to know each other and now since you broke up with you know who.. We don't have to" she says giving a awkward smile.

Wendy is beautiful. She's smart, funny, and brave. And.. I guess I do have feelings but just shook them off before.

"Yeah.. That sounds great, when?" I say and she looks up surprised. "Really? Well um.. When ever you want" she says blushing. "How about this weekend?" "Yeah! I'm free" she says smiling. "Ok good" I say.

The rest of lunch we talked about stuff. Stuff like homework, tv shows, and other things that we talk about. Even though I normally talked with Bebe it was always of her being negative on my likings. But Wendy agreed on most of the things we talked about.

I like her.

·×·

So how is y'alls day?

I'm sleepy and hungry.

But yee no one asked but I still delivered.

Wellllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp

Byee