Brownies.

Warning: my friend helped make this

Craig Tucker x Reader

No one's pov.
"You." "Holy shit I thought you were just some dream" Craig says as Y/n glares at him. "Um how do you two know each other??" Clyde asks confused. "This is the boy who bothered me while I was selling brownies!" Y/n yells. "Bothered you?! You were the one who threw them at me!!" Craig yelled. "You were the one to be walking by!" She yelled.

"Hold up! Explain" Clyde says and Craig opens his mouth to speak but "we were ten years old when this weirdo came for a brownie" y/n said glaring at Craig. "Weirdo?!" "Shh!" Clyde shushed Craig.

~basic ten year old kids~

Y/n's pov.
"Stop throwing brownies!" My big brother yells. "Why" "because we so t make money if we don't have any brownies" he explains. "But... I like throwing brownies..." I say. "Well I don't so stop" he says and I nod.

"Mom I want those!" A boy with a blue chullo hat says. "Do you have brownie money?" The woman says. "Well its not like you have any. But yea I do" the boy says and walks up to us. "Why does your sign say grass fed brownies" he says pointing down. "Y/n." My brother glared at me. I picked up a brownie "hey good sir" I say and slowly raise the brownie.

"Don't you do it." My brother says. "Do what?" "This" I say then throw the brownie at him. "Dude what the fuck!" He yelled and I laughed. "You think this is funny!" He yelled then walked up and shoved brownie in my face. "I will destroy you!" I yell and grab two brownies throwing them at him.

"Craig!" The woman yelled. "Y/n!" My brother yelled. Me and the boy stop. "Apologize right now!" "You two Craig!" The woman says. "Your name is Craig?" "Your name is Y/n?" He says.

"Your name is funny" we both said.

"Apologize" "fine I'm sorry" "me to" he said and his mom took him. "And you. I'm telling mom" "Oof you big tattle tale" I say crossing my arms.

~which brings is to basic 13 year olds~

"Is this right Craig?" The Brunette boy says. "Surprisingly yes" Craig says. "What a weird yet amazing love story!" The Brunette says. "Clyde never in my life have I ever wanted to punch you so hard" Craig says. "Yea why would I be in love with him?" I say pointing st Craig. "You don't love me?" He says. "Are you serious" I say looking him in the eyes.

"Oooohhhh!!!!" Clyde says. "Shit" Craig says. Being honest it has been three years... But we've seen each other now and then but never said anything until now when he decides to walk up to me. So I guess I've developed a crush on this weirdo. "I'd like an explanation. But this boy that smells like tacos has to leave" I say pointing at him.

"My Names Clyde... Ill just go" ;-;

"Bye Clyde" Craig says then turns to me. "This is going to basically sound weird alright?" He says and I nod. "Seeing you throw that brownie at me.. Then throwing two more then stuffing the last one in my face... Made me like you" he says. "What a story to tell our children-" I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"You want my childrennn" he says and I punch his arm. "Shut up" "ow ok" he says. "I don't like you Craig" I say and he looks at me. "Oh I see... You dont like me you Love me" "exactly!" I say and he smiles. He starts to lean in. "What do you think your doing" I say cold. "Looking at your face of course" he's such a weirdo.

But now he's my weirdo!

~Few days later~
"I love you~" "I love me to!" I say. "I hate you" "I love you to!" I say and he just looks at me confused.

~~

Mind me and my weird Fren.

We are bored

I threw brownie. he came up with story chapter. so we made this ._.

And let me add again:

Dem legs.

Sorry ill go ._.