Craig Tucker x Reader

I'm tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd

But have a chapter :3

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"You got this?" My brother asks. "Yea! He's just a little baby" I say picking up my nephew. "Are you sure?" "...can I invite one friend over?? You know for a little help?" I say and he looks at his wife who just shrugs. "..yes you and me having the same face I'm sure I can trust you with one friend" he says.

"Your best twin promises!" I say. "Please he careful he's the only son I have" "don't worry aunt y/n gots this" I say following them to the front door with the baby. "Bye have a nice date" I say and they walk away my brother still unsure this was a good idea. I close the door and look at the baby in my arms. "I don't got this.." I say as soon as he cries.

"Wanna play with your toys?" I say going to the play area and laying him on his back. "Look a lion" I say handing him the small lion. I grab my phone as soon as he's calm and call Craig. It rings and soon he answers "hello?" His monotone voice says. "Craig! Would you like to come over?" I ask "..why?" He says. "Because... Why not?" I say and its quiet for a bit. "Its Sunday isn't it you need help with your nephew don't you" he says. "Yeah.. Please?" I say and I hear a sigh.

"Yea ill be over just a bit" he says "Alright! Bye!" I say and he hangs up. "You didn't say bye Craig!" I say at the phone. I look at the baby "...Marc?" I say and the baby looks at me. "Just staring at the ceiling huh?" I say and pick him up.

"Hungry? I am to.."

·×·

"Here.." I say feeding him the milk. "I am here" Craig says walking through the door. "I smell food" I say looking at Craig to see him holding a bag. "Guessing your hungry I bought you food" he says setting it on the counter. "Feeding him?" He says and I nod watching his eyes slowly close. "I better get to his room or he'll miss his nap" I say walking past Craig up the stairs.

I gently place him in the crib and watch as he lays there asleep. "Hey" "shh!" I shush Craig and push him out the room. "He doesn't sleep for long like an hour maybe" I say making my way down the stairs hearing Craig follow. "I have a question" he says and I sit on the couch looking at him. "Wouldn't your brother be very strict on having me over?" He asks and I nod "well I asked to have a friend over but I didn't say which friend you see.." I say and he gives me a look.

"I would never let you babysit my baby" he says "what?! I'm a good baby sitter I just am not a baby person..yet" I say looking down. "I'm still young 20 to be exact but my brother not thinking clearly had a baby.. I still have time to think about kids" I say. "Who ya having kids with?" He asks as a weird grin comes to his face.

"...you weirdo" I say feeling my face burn. "Who are you having babies with Tucker" I say looking up and he has a look like he knows who it is. "If I say you'd just call me a perverted weirdo" he says. What does that mean? "Tell me.. Please?" I say hoping he will. "Well ill explain her.. She's smart, kind, pretty, and forgetful" he says. "Who?" I say with a blank look and he laughs.

"Its you" "liar I'm not those things except forgetful" I say crossing my arms. "And your blind" he says. Shit he right. "You like me!" I yell and hear Marc cry. "Were not done here ill be back" I say and run up the stairs.

~time skip~

We were laying in the floor with the baby because he didn't want us to hold him. "Look its a giraffe" I say holding the giraffe above the baby. "You gonna be my girlfriend or what?" "You gonna be my boyfriend or what?" I sat looking at him "ill be your husband" he says leaning in. The door opens showing my brother with his wife and we quickly move to where it looks like we are still laying down.

"Home! How was I-" my brother stops in front of the couch "you invited Craig!" He says sounding like he's yelling. "Well you didn't specify which friend" I say shrugging. "Well the baby is still alive at least" my brother says. "So did you warm up to him yet? Feel like you love babies?" He asks "eh.. Not really" I say and he looks down.

"But if anyone tries to hurt him ill kill everyone in this room including myself" I say and he looks at his wife and whispers "she loves him". "We better go, its night and cold" Craig says. "To (favorite restaurant)" I says pointing at the door waving by to my brother as we leave.

"I love you"

"I love food"

.
.
.

·×·

Im bored and I was watching the try guys and thought hey babies.

Anyways...

Byee