Craig Tucker x Reader

No ones pov.
"Hi Craig!" Y/n says "Oh uh hi" Craig says. Y/n's heart races as he looks at her. "Sleep late again?" He asks and she shakes her head "actually I woke up early! Just got caught up with writing in my book... Heh.." She says with a small smile.

"So how are you?" She asks but then regrets it. "I'm.. Good, you?" He says "in doing.. Great!" She says and he smiles a tiny bit. Y/n realised and then asks "how is... How is Tweek?" She asks and he frowns. "Tweek and I aren't Gay... Just because some girls made us together doesnt mean we are" he says and walks off. "You fucked up y/n..." She says to herself.

·×·

Craig and Tweek had a plan. But the plan did backfire on Craig...

"Im sorry Tweek" "sorry?!" Tweek yelled. Tweek acting like this and confused Craig but made others mad at him thinking he cheated on Tweek with someone named Michael? Weird...

~time skip~

"Craig is up in his room.." "Ok!" Y/n says going up to his room. She knocked on his door "go away" "its me!!" She says "fine. Come in" he says and she opens the door. "Are you ok? You can talk to me" she says and he shakes his head. "I'm good. I just don't get why Tweek did that" he says.

"Did what?" "Acted like I was the one who cheated on him!" he snapped "acted?" "We were acting. Faking a break up. But it didnt work somehow" he explained. "Well maybe after a bit they'll forget and you can have anyone" she says. "Anyone sure. They all hate me" he says.

"Not me, I don't.." She whispered but he heard. "What? How do you not?" He asked. "Well you see I um..." She was ready to confess then and there. "What" he says looking at her. "I don't really wanna say since the incident with Tweek happened..." "Tell me" he says. "I really love you." She says.

"Really?" He asked with a small blush. "Yes.. And I just wanna hear you say you feel the same..." She says putting my hands together. Is this what I think or is it just me? There was a knock at the door. "Come in?" Craig says and Tweek was there.

"Ill go" She says and walks out knowing Tweek wants something with Craig alone. "Did I interup?" Tweek asks "yea.." "Ill go get her! Unless you want to fix this mess" Tweek says reminding him of what had happened. "Stay." He says and Tweek nods.

~meanwhile with Y/n~

"Hmm maybe we'll be together forever! We'll never gonna be apart!" She says walking up to her house. "I'm hungry" she says and walks inside of her house. "Y/n is home!" "Y/n!" Two girls yell. "Hi!!" She says and hug them both. Y/n doesnt live with parents only roommates.

Meet Sakura and Yuri.
(Temporary friends ok?)

"Where were you after school?" Yuri asks "I was at a friends" y/n said. "Ooh! Is this friend Craiiggg" Sakura teases. "Was it?" Yuri asks "yes it was" y/n says and the girls both smile. "When do we ever get to me this Craig?" Sakura asks with a smile. "I dunno... He goes to our school" y/n explains.

"Maybe I've seen him!" She beams. "What does he look like?" Yuri asks "tall... Wears a lot of blue.. And has Dark black hair! With Icy Blue eyes!!" Y/n says almost fangirling over the thought of him. "But people think he's into boys... And it making him mad so I've never had a chance" y/n says going up to her room.

·×·

~The next day~

"Tweek and Craig are back together!!" A girl yells. "Together?" Y/n whispers and shuts her locker. It was the end of the day so she left the school to see Craig and Tweek. Holding hands...

"Shall I leave you be.. Is it love if I can set you free..." She whispers and Craig spotted her. "Y/n!" He says happy "Craig.." She says and the two walk up to her. "Hey Tweek.." She says "hi Y/n" he says. "I'm sorry you didn't get to finish what you said yesterday" Craig says.

"Its ok. It was just a few minutes of me saying how much I liked this person anyway... Nothing special.." She says looking down at their hands. Craig remember she like him. He felt bad, he loved Y/n to but this whole mess was finally fixed. "Oh shit.. Y/n... I'm sorry... It was me you liked but-" "its alright! I'm fine!" She says with a smile. She turned around. Tweek and Craig both feeling sorry.

"Maybe we'll never be together but forever you'll be in my heart..."

And with that she was gone...
Yuri and Skaura were sad to see Y/n sad. But its Tweek x Craig...

;-;

I'm sorry. I was bored ._. And just felt like writing an x Reader were they didn't have a good ending. And I'm kinda proud.

But I hope you are having a wonderful day!! And I might write another one if I feel like it... But that's it bye!!