Craig Tucker x Depressed!Reader

"This isn't the life I want you to live y/n"

"Don't you dare pretend that you care"

"I care. I care about a lot of things"

"Oh yeah like what"

"Like you"

·×·

Y/n's pov.
I'm at the doctors office for a check up. "Y/n.. I want you to answer these truthfully. All that apply to you while I speak with your mom" the doctor says. "Ok I will.." I say taking the pen and flip board.

Its a test to see how depresssed I am. Wow. From zero to one how do you feel? If I answer by checking all zero my mom will know something is up. So.. Guess I'm answering truthfully.

~minutes later~

"Ok would you like your mom in the room or.." "She can be in here? Why?" I say and the doctors smile drops. "Your score on the test was high." She says. Doesn't surprise me. "When have you felt like this?" "I can only remember so much I have no clue" I say and she nods. "Mom do you want her to get help?" "Yes. I want her to get help" my mom says.

Oh boy. "I recommend these people" the doctor says. "Therapy?" "Yes."

·×·

Its a normal day at school.

"Up top!" "..no" I say looking at Clyde. "Aw.." He said looking down. "Points for trying though" I say patting his head. He looked up and smiles. "Lets go find your man!" He yells linking his arm with mine dragging me to find Craig.

"He's not my man" I say as we meet with the guys. "Did your doctors appointment go well?" Token asks and I nod. "It went a bit worse than I thought though" I say and they all look at me. "Its ok. Death is just claiming another member" Clyde says patting my back. "What?- no! I'm not dying! I'm just more depressed than I thought.." I say and they nod before glaring at Clyde.

"Anything else?" Craig's monotone voice asks. "I have anxiety. We'll find out more once I meet this lady" I say and Craig nods. We all walk out of the building since the day was over.

Me and Craig were last out. "If you need someone to talk to I'm here. I got nothing really to do but I'm willing to listen" he offers. "That's okay. I won't need to.." I say looking away. "My doctor found out I'm hard to talk to as well since all I do is nod and shake my head no. So the lady I'm meeting with will have to find a way to have me open up about myself" I say and he looks at me.

"What if I find a way?" He asks and I shrug. "It will probably be like putting a coin in a jukebox. You gotta let the whole song play for it to end" I explain. I thought I heard a laugh but unsure since its Craig. I'm not funny..

~small time skip~

The only light in my room was from my phone. This is normally the time when I feel good. I feel happy. I feel warm and fuzzy inside. I feel alive. Watching fictional characters makes me feel better about living..

After my mom found out about my depression and my one attempt to kill myself she told me what happened to her. If she didn't fail it would have just been me and my dad. No mom. Sad.

I was bullied. I was called ugly and fat. I was the child where people thought it was ok to be mean to. I'm scared of my uncle cause he said he could kill us all in our sleep. I'm scared when my parents fight because my dad leaves for a whole day then comes back to us and my mom acts like its normal.

My family isn't the best when it comes to me really. My aunt said depression is just a fancy word for being upset. When I'm quiet and there my uncle calls me and emo. I'm not really. I don't give into the feeling to cut cause its just a waste really. Why go to suicide when I could outlive all of you.

"ITS YOUR POWER NOT HIS!!" I smile as the animated boy on my screen screams. The other animated boy had a shocked like expression as he stared at the first animated boy.

"I wish I was there.." I mumble watching as my screen gives bright light as the second animated boy uses fire melting his ice. I smile until my door opens.

"Its dark as hell.. Y/n?" Craigs voice says. I lift the blanket off my head looking at him. "What are you watching porn?" He asks and I look down to see the second animated boys shirt is half gone from the fire. "..maybe" I say looking back at him. "Kidding it just anime.." I say and turn my lamp on. "Wait why are you here?" I ask turning my phone off.

"To talk with you. I'm free the rest of the day. And I may stay till Saturday since its Friday" He says and I give a confused look. He shut the door and walked to sit on my bed next to me. "I'm going to listen to you talk about your feelings" he says and I slowly nod but then shake my head. "No. I don't want to. I'm fine Criag its just depression a lot of people have it" I say and he shakes his head. He looks up at me so were looking in each others eyes.

"This isn't the life I want you to live y/n" he says. He doesn't get to do that. Why would he say that? I feel a little mad and change my expression so he knows. "Don't you dare pretend that you care" I say and he sighs. He tries his best small smile. "I care. I care about a lot of things" he says looking to the side. "Oh yeah like what" I say regretting the tonw I gave to him.

"Like you"

Like you...

I felt this sting.. My eyes then began to get watery and over flow with tears. Before I could say anything Craig pulled me into a hug lightly patting my head. "Its ok" "no.. Its not! I'm crying!" I say hugging him back. "Its ok. Crying is normal.. Just let your emotions out. Okay?" He says and I nod squeezing him a little.

"I'm listening"

·×·

Oh fudge I'm crying-

I wish someone would listen to me like this ;-;

But yee. I hope you enjoyed!

Byee