a bit of a cute chapter

You basically have babies in this chapter. Just you being parents. But enjoy.

Stan:
"Y/n he won't stop crying" Stan says holding the baby. "Sing to him.. Gently rock him.." Y/n says. Stan just stares at her. She sighs and gently takes the baby. "My my you have your dads eyes" she says looking at his bright blue eyes. She was talking to the baby. His crying got quieter as she said each word. "And your hair is so fluffy..." She says and gently kisses his forehead. "How on earth.." Stan says watching y/n as she places the baby in his crib. "Come her Stan" she says and Stan does as she said.

"Be gentle.." Y/n says taking his hand placing it on the babies tummy. "Babies like the touch of their parents, especially their dad" she says looking at Stan. "I feel like I'm gonna cry" "what why?" "This moment is beautiful" he says leaning his to peck his wife on the lips. "Aw Stan" she says looking down at their baby. "Love you" "love you to."

Kyle:
It was six in the morning. Kyle shot straight up waking Y/n as well. "I got this" he says getting out of bed to his daughters room. "You got this" y/n says tiredly. "Mom what wrong with her?" "She probably needs a change?" Y/n says sitting up. The two had two kids. A son and a daughter. Their son was 5 and their daughter was a nine months old.

(You can name your kids what you want ill just have it as d/n s/n for daughters name and sons name)

"Come here" y/n says holding her arms out to her son. "Ok" s/n says and jumps on the bed crawling to his mom. "She's still crying" s/n whispers "your dad will find a way" y/n whispers snuggling her son. And like that within a few seconds the crying stopped. "Wanna go see what happened?" S/n asks. "Yea we better see" she says getting up. They walk to the baby's room. Once they walked in the saw Kyle holding the baby while sitting in a chair. Kyle looks like he was ready to go back to sleep. "Kyle" y/n whispers. "Yea? Oh hey s/n" he says looking at s/n. "Is she sleeping?" The boy asks. "No she's just laying on my chest, maybe listening to my heart beat" Kyle says gently rubbing the baby's back. "Aww you look so cute with her" y/n says.

(I used to do that ._.)

Kenny:
"Kenny where is the baby" "oh dear god where did she go??" Kenny says making Y/n's anxiety shoot through the roof. "Im kidding she's right here" he says opening his jacket. "Its cold and her blanket is thin as paper" he adds. "Don't you do that again or ill kill you." Y/n says coldly. "She's warm at least" he says. "That's good" she says putting a hand on where the baby is.

Craig:
"I created this!" Y/n says holding her baby up towards Tweek "gah!" He yells. Baby being about almost one. "Fak!" The baby says and Y/n's head turns back to Craig. "Oh right he's your baby to" she says and Craig flips her off. "Funny." Craig says and takes his child. "Lets go learn some new words now" he mumbles "only if there isn't any swear words" y/n says and Craig just ignored that sentence.

Tweek:
"Tweek.. You put coffee in the babies bottle" Y/n says grabbing the bottle. "I-I'm sorry y/n!" He says. She nods and start a different bottle. She then heard cries. "Go get the baby.." Y/n says yawning. "What if I drop him?!" Tweek yells. "You won't, just be gentle" Y/n says with a smike and ge nods walking to the baby's room. After a bit she didn't hear crying. She had the baby's done bottle and walked to the room not seeing Tweek. "Tweek?.." She says and walks up to the crib. See seen Tweek sleeping in the crib with their son. "Aww so cute" she says and leans down kissing her sons head and the Tweeks cheek.

;-;

O ok so ill write a part 2 ok?

But byeeee