Yandere! Kyle Broflovski x Reader

This was requested by:
TheTrueStarChild

No ones pov.
"Are you ok?" Wendy asks Y/n while she looks behind y/n. "I feel like someone is watching me but it might just be my anxiety.." She says to Wendy and they walk into the school.

...

"Why do you look like a zombie?" Stan asks his friend as he steps up to Kyle. "I'm fine just another Monday" he replies and looks at the doors "lets go inside" Kyle says and walks to the door leaving Stan behind "hey wait!" Stan says running after Kyle..

No one has noticed Kyle's sudden change in emotion. Kyle is a good student, excellent grades, and such but there is a person he knows so much about then he does of science.

·×·

"Y/n!" Kenny says stepping up to her as she turns around. "Yes?" She says looking up to meet his eyes "wanna eat lunch together shortie?" "Hey I'm not short" she says crossing her arms. "So you can reach this.." Kenny says taking her book and lifting it up above his head. "Hey!" She yells and jumps barely brushing the book with her fingertips. Kenny had this smile spread across his face but turn to meet eyes with Kyle who was watching this go on. Kyle didn't show it but he had this emotion that made him mad. Its like a fire raging inside as he stared at Kenny.

"I think I better go to Kyle.. See you at Lunch y/n" he says handing her book to her. She watched him confused on why he had to leave suddenly.. But she continued her way to class like normal.

...

"What's with the look?" Kenny says to Kyle. "...follow me Kenny I want to show you something" Kyle says with a normal look and walks. Kenny shrugs following him around the hall outside to the back of the school..

~time skip~

"Have you seen Kenny?" Y/n asks Cartman. "No go away" he says and she just goes to asks someone else "have you seen Kenny?" She asks Craig and Tweek. "I watched him walk to the back of the school but that's it" Craig says "were you skipping class?!" Tweek says glaring at Craig "...no" he responds but y/n just turns to run to the back of the school. Nothing.

She looked at the wall seeing red? She lifted her finger "did someone spill paint?" She asks but why would the school be red? Those weren't the school colors.. Before touching she smelled a metal like scent "...its blood?!" She says covering her mouth. Thinking why this blood would be here the only things that came to mind were the goth kids or a murder.

But she didn't want to investigate further and decides to find Wendy...

·×·

Kyle's pov.
"Dude what with you?" Stan asks waving a hand on front of my face. "Nothing just spaced out a bit" I say and look back to where I was looking "well you better get on the bus or your walking home" Stan says and I roll my eyes getting in.

"Hey do you like anyone?" Stan asks "why would I tell you?" "Because we're best friends!" Stan says nudging my arm. "Plus you know who I like" he says "I get it you like Wendy" I say with a slight annoyed tone. He gives me a face "what? Have you not been listening?? Its Y/n..." What. Stan likes Y/n?.. He can't.

"...you know she's about the tall" he says putting a hand up showing how short she is. "Please tell me your joking" I say and he looks at me "why would I joke about that?" He says. Its like someone snapped their fingers hypnotizing me and suddenly I feel like I have to do something but I can't. Not to my best friend..

"I was thinking about asking her out someday.. Maybe Thursday possibly Saturday" he says shrugging like this was ok. "Why? Do you like her" he says. "...I need to um.. Oh look we stopped!" I say and get up before he does walking out of the bus. "Kyle!" He yells but I step off and continue to walk.

Y/n's pov.
"Y/n can you take the trash out?" "Uh Yea just let me save this..." I say pausing my game and throwing a sweater on running down the stairs. I threw my shoes on and grabbed the bag opening the door walking outside. "So cold" I say watching my breath make a cloud.

After struggling I got the trash in and took a step back only to bump into someone knocking myself forward. "Oof!" I saysl landing on my hands and knees. "I-I'm sorry!" I heard footsteps running in front of me so I look up to meet eyes with Kyle. He had his hand out but he was shaking very bad. "Thanks and it was no big deal Kyle.." I say.

"I need to go and sorry again" he says and turns around walking away.

(So I guess ill skip a few days its like Wednesday? Because it was Friday..)

·×·

"They still haven't found that Kenny kid..." My dad says while watching tv. "And there are three new kids missing." He says and I stare at the tv. Those boys are the same boys who tried asking me on a date! "I knew them.." I say and my dad looks at me.. "I better go to school bye" I say and wave running out the door before he could ask how I know them.

~time skip~

As soon as I step into school I seen the faces of sorrow. Its was quiet and the feel to the school was cold and Lonely... "Y/n! Did you hear?" Wendy asks and I nod. "And one of them was my ex boyfriend!" She says tears filling her eyes "that's right... Im so sorry" I say and look up to see Stan "Hey have you seen Kyle?" He asks "mmm no.." I say and Wendy looks over "he's right there" she says and I look to see Kyle.

His expression was blank. But also like he had accomplished something? I think...

"Y/n you should come and eat lunch with me and Kyle" Stan says and I jump surprised he's still here. "L-lunch? Ok" I say and Wendy looks at me. "What about?" She says giving me a look. "Oh tomorrow" I say and she nods.

·×·

So this took a while... But! This is the first half and ill finish the second half sometime soon! So I hope you enjoyed this half.

Byee