Clyde Donovan x Sick!Reader

So they are like 14? Yea.

"Y/n.. Wake its time for breakfast" I open my eyes to see a nurse. ...what. "Where is my mom? Where am I??" I ask sitting up. I then try to stand but she held my shoulder.

"Your mom went to pick your brother up. As for you.. You got pneumonia." She says and I look at her confused.

(I dunno is that how you spell pneumonia??)

"I suggest you eat" she says and walks out. "Im am confused as hell" I say looking at the food. "Oof." I say and slowly eat the food given to me.

·×·

"Y/n!" My little brother yells. "Careful baby" my mom says holding my brothers hand. "Mom. Why am I here" I ask and she thinks for a bit then finds her words. "You got pneumonia last night so I rushed you here. Pneumonia is I'm sure something to do with your lungs at least I think so.." She explains.

"You got had it when you were a baby" she adds. I then sit there thinking and it hit me. "I'm gonna miss the birthday party!!" I yell "and Clyde wanted me to be there.." I say looking at the ceiling while laying back.

I heard my mom sigh. "Mom my legs hurt" I hear his little voice. "Lets sit down then" she says. I rolled to look at them. B/n(brothers name) was kicking his legs while looking around the room, but my mom was on her phone.

She always is anyway. "You want some chocolate pudding?" I ask B/n. His head shot over at me. "Yes! Please!" He says and jumps out of his chair over to me. I handed him the pudding cup and he looked amazed still jumping up in down while his little red shoes made a slap noise.

"I need help" he says turning back to me. I open it and give him a spoon but he continues to not use it. At all. "How is she doing?" A nurse asked coming in. "She's fine, so far nothing bad" my mom says. "I could really use some water. Or even better some juice" I say sounding like Craig.

"Alright ill be back with something for you" she says and walks off. "Y/n, you have your brother pudding?!" My mom says and I look at them. No my brother isn't allergic. "Its not on his clothes this time" he's just a little bit messy. "Was it good" "it was great!" He says with a proud smile.

"At least someone is having the time of their life, while mine could possibly run out of time" I mumble watching my mom wipe the pudding off his face. "Hey Y/n. Cheer up, I got a surprise for you later" my mom says and I just nod.

~time skip about an hour~

"You got visitors" the nurse pops in. "You still haven't brought me my drink" I say in the same bubbly tone she had. "Oh yea" she says and walks off while people wall in. "Surprise!" I then actually look at them. "Clyde!" I say as my heart feels like its bound to burst. "My birthday party ended and no one really wanted to go to a hospital so I came" he says while holding a plate.

"Aw... I didn't get to see you blow out your candles" I say sadly. "That's why I brought this" he says holding up a candle. "Wow" I say "and since I thought you'd like some cake I brought this to" he says walking over to set the plate in my lap. "Thank you Clyde!" I say and see his face tint red. "It was no problem" he says putting a hand on his face. "Y/n me and your brother are going to go get something to eat ok?" My mom says and I nod.

"I don't know if the nurse will let you light the candle" I say and he nods "well I don't have a lighter anyways" he says while scratching the back of his neck. "I bet it was a nice party" "well it Would be been better if you were there" he says giving me a smile. My heart wanted burst from the extremely adorable smile.

"Uh s-so what d-did you wish f-for?!" I ask stuttering a lot. Clyde looked around the room and then back at me. He leaned in and whispered..

"..for you to be my girlfriend."

He then leaned back waiting for me to respond. "Your wish has come true!" I yell and put my arms out to hug him. He smiled and hugged me. I went to kiss him but the nurse came in "got your juice" "gah!" I yell and we both stop hugging. "Ah thank you!" I say and take the cup.

"Do you need anything else?" "Nope I'm good!" I say and she then leaves. "God its a good thing were in the hospital because I almost had a heart attack" I say looking at Clyde. "Don't I cant have you dying on me!" He says leaning forward. "You don't tell me what to do" I say. "I love you to much" he says.

"I love you too" I say and my mom walks in with my brother. "Chocolate Pudding!!!!!" My little brother yells.

~

Haha ok I hope your ready to get your heart broken in the next one I just need to know which character you'd like.
Choices:

Eric
Kyle
Stan
Craig

Unless you'd like a different character then leave one in the comments.

Byee