Stan Marsh x Reader

Honestly I'm just bored and can't find any ideas that seem good ._.
So have a chapter..

~~

~Sweet Dreams~

Another day. Another day of being bullied then going home to bed just so it can happen again. I'm.. I'm so glad my mom decided to take me away from this place. My Dad never did anything wrong he just doesn't pay attention to mostly just goes to hang out with his friends.

But in a few days ill be gone

Y/n's pov.
I walk down the hallway like I usually do. Getting my books slapped out of my hands. Having those same girls laugh while they walk away. I fall to my knees and pick up each book and piece of paper. Growing more sad.

As I finished I stand up and walk to my class. Doesn't matter if I'm late the teacher isn't usually in there first anyways. I walk in and sit in the back. "Good morning students, we'll be learning more about space!" The teacher says. I already know this... Wake me up when this is over..

So I slowly close my eyes as I lay my head on the desk. But seemed like only a few seconds till the teacher woke me up "get up y/n class is over" they speak and I nod getting up. "Is your dad letting you get the right amount of sleep?" The teacher says. "Yea he is.. Well see you tomorrow" I say walking away.

·×·

When I left for school I looked nice but when I came back my hair was messed up there was a bruise on my leg and a scratch on my jaw. Its not my fault they chose me as their target. I walk through the front door to my dad "hi dad" I say hoping he notices this time "hey y/n, I'm going to be out again tonight" he says and I nod while walking up to my room. I fall down onto my bed and lay th
ere.

I heard knocks at the door and voices then I looked out my window. Dad is gone now. I then lay there till my eyes close drifting off to sleep.

·×·

I opened my eyes to see a wonderful place. It was beautiful. "But.. Where am I?" I say and look down at my hands. I was on the ground but in a nice dress? "Here let me help you" a voice says. I look up to see a boy about the same age as the boys from school. "Thank you.." I say taking his hand then he helps me up.

"Your very beautiful for a stranger" he says "really? Oh! I'm Y/n L/n!" I say but then blush in embarrassment. He laughed softly and spoke "I'm Stan Marsh" and he lifted my hand kissing it making my face heat up. "S-so what do.. Uh.. Haha.." I said awkwardly. "Come with me" he says and I nod and he takes my hand leading me somewhere.

I can't love him.. He's just a dream boy...

"How about a dance for us?" He says and I look. "A garden?.." I say and he nods. "Its my mother's, my father got into gardening for a few days then gave up so my mother had to care for it" he says without a stutter. "Your mother has done a beautiful job.." I say and look at his blue eyes. They remind me of when the sky shown blue when I was young and happy..

"Well?.." He says snapping me out of my memory. "I would be delighted to dance with you.." I say with a small smile. He took my hand and put his other hand on my waist, I knew that I should put my hand on his shoulder. "I like you eyes... They're beautiful" he says "thank you. I like yours also" I say and he smiles.

The rest of that was great. He was nice to me and didn't care of the way I looked nor the way I seem or when I jumbled my words up! He's great but that was just one night. Like always you have to wake up even when you don't want to.

·×·

My eyes flutter open and I see the same boring old ceiling. "Its a shame Stan isn't real... I'd wish to see him again" I say with a bit of hope to see him in my dreams. I smile at the thought not realising my alarm clock going off...
Heh.. Whoops...

·×·

After a few days of getting to see Stan in my dreams the bullying didn't seem to bother me. I didn't care about my dad going out with his friends or they popular girls picking on me. I didn't even care that the boys had a small bit of interest in me. At least until I've had to move... What if I don't get the dreams no more? What if I just be more sad in the new town?? I don't want to go... No...

"Come on Y/n I have to take you to the spot your mom what's us to meet her at" my dad says and I nod sadly. I grab my bags, most of my other stuff was already in the car. My dad spending a lot of money I didn't have much stuff since I had to buy myself my own stuff.

~time skip to when you meet your mom~

"Mom!" I say happily to see her. But I was sad to leave my dad. How could you not love your dad? Even if he was gone almost every night... "Load your stuff in the car, and then we'll be on the road" she says hugging me back. I did as she said while she spoke with my dad. "Ok its loaded" I say. "Alright I guess this is goodbye.. Again.." My mom says. "Good.. Bye.." My dad says and they each get into their cars. I get into moms car. I look at my hands "what is the name of the town you live in?" I ask.

"Its called South Park sweetie"

·×·

~lil time skip to southpark~

"We're here" my mom says sounding tired. "Sweet" I say looking at the buildings watching the people walk by. She then drove up to a house and being able to guess it is her house. "So you room is the one by mine.. And you can go put you things in your room. I got some nice people for you to meet" she says with a smile.

I nod and go grab my bags and walk up the stairs. I opened a door guessing right and found my room. Is had a bed and stuff. The stuff I do need.

"Y/n! Please come down!" My mom yelled up "coming!" I say and run down the stairs praying I don't fall. "Y/n if like to to meet my friends, and they have some kids of their own that you might be friends with" mom says. "Hi" I say and they said hi back. They called names and couple boys my age came in.

(Your age I guess is fourteen? And you know the parents of the kids im going to list so you should be good)

"Hun meet my sons Kyle and Ike" Sheila says. "And meet Eric" "meet Kenny, he's poor" Eric says. "Hey shut your mouth!" Kenny yells. "Sweetie I'd like you to meet-" "-Stan!" I say looking at the boy. "Y/n!?" He says. "Wait you two know each other?" Randy says. Stan just looks at me and I just look at him.

But we both run up to each other hugging each other. "I thought you were just a dream.." I whisper "I thought that to but if it was you'd be the best dream.." He says. "Itd was a sweet dream" we both say.

We both separate and Stan turns to his parents. "Can I stay here for a bit?" He says. "Well sure but you have to be back before dark" his mom says. Stan nodded. The parents soon left and the other boys but Stan stayed.

"Hey y/n.." He says "yeah?" I say looking at him. "I know we've basically just met but we have seen and got to know each other in our dreams so.. Will you be mine?" He says without a stutter. "I would lovd to be" I say and he smiles. We both then hug and it felt great.

"I love you" "I love you to"

~~

Yeep I was bored ._.

Like usual this is the end.

S A Y O N A R A

exactly 1449 words..