Yandere!Kyle Broflovski x Reader pt.2

Part 2.

~at lunch~

Y/n's pov.
I already know were their table is so I walked over to see Kyle with a smile as Stan makes a joke. He looks cute when he smiles.. "Hello" I say stopping at the table. Kyle freezes. "hi Y/n" Stan says looking at me. I sit down across the two and Kyle looks at me.

"Hey did you get the homework done in science?" Stan asks me and Kyle looks at him. "Yeah I did, it was pretty easy once you remember the atomic numbers" I say starting to eat my food. "But that's hard.." Stan says then has a face like he has an idea "maybe you and I should study together" he says pointing at me. "...Not necessarily this Thursday, Friday, or weekend.. But maybe next week?" I say and he nods.

"So Kyle... Anything interesting?" I ask hoping to have at least one conversation. "...mhm" "like what?" "I got something on Friday hopefully it works out well" he says. Oh dear I'm probably annoying to him... "Well I hope it works out for you" I say with a smile as he just looks down with red cheeks.

"Should we hang out? Like in the woods?" Stan asks. Of all places? The woods?? "No you can't, they find bodies in there you know... Kids who get abducted by people" Kyle says without looking up. "And you don't feel like finding one do you" he adds "no.." Stan says. "Mm maybe the park? Or... The mall?" I suggest.

"Yeah ok" Stan says while Kyle just nods along. I watch kids start to dump their left overs and walk out to go to the library or class, so I look at the clock. "Lunch is almost over.. I should be going my class is on the third floor by Stan, Bye Kyle" I say standing up and Stan nods. Kyle watches me "Bye y/n." He says and I nod with a smile before walking away.

·×·

This day is Friday.

Y/n's pov.
My eyes blink open and I sit up. I felt this pain in my head.. "Oh.. K.." I say standing up with my head still hurting. I notice a slight breeze and see my window open. "It was probably hot.. My mom opened it?" I say and walk down. "Mom my head hurts.. I think I'm sick" I say and she comes around the corner scaring me. "I think not" she says and touches my forehead.

"Maybe a head ache.. You know where they ibuprofen is" she says. "I'm going to school" "yeah you are" she says walking back to her room. I do what I do normally in the morning to get ready.

(Yeah I have to be throwing up or dying crying sick in order to stay home)

~time skip to le school~

I lazily open my locker to have something drop to the ground. I groan think my papers fell but I look to see a envelope? A letter?? I pick it up. Maybe its not for me? Wrong locker? I slip it into my note book and grab the rest of my things then leave for class.

Once I sit down I take the envelope out of my note book examining it before opening it. "Just open it.." I whisper and pick it up opening it. I grab the letter not opening it yet. Though I open it and read the first words. So it is for me...

Dear Y/n,

I have no words for the way I feel. I've had so many girls walk into my life then leave. I've gone this far to write a note for you..

Meet me on the roof after school...

<3

I almost screamed forgetting I was in class. Someone wrote me a note possibly a love letter?? I dunno I'm not good at telling if it is or not...

Who is it?

·×·

"Anything your doing after school?" Kenny says resting his arm on my head. "I'm actually busy but maybe tomorrow?" I say and he nods.

Finished that class and it is now the end of the day but one last task. Who is this person? Will I be killed?? If so why didn't they do it sooner??? I'm kidding...

~To The Roof!~

I went to the roof and saw the bright sun. I look and see the one person I didn't expect to see...

(Morgan Freeman)

Kyle Broflovski.

"Kyle?" I say and he turns "y/n" he says. "You wrote the note??" I say and he nods turning towards me. But still so far. "What is this about?" "I want to know..if you will except my feelings..." He says stepping forward. "Feelings of?.." "Love" he says. Love. Oh wow. A feeling came back to me? Like my heart started to beat a bit faster which is telling me something which is obvious.

"Yes I accept your feelings" I say and he grabs my hand. "Be mine" he says. "Only if your mine" I say and his face turns pink.

·×·

Ok so I forgot Kyle killed Kenny so when I added him back I was like. Oh damn. But I remembered Kenny comes back so that was perfect..

But if it seemed weird its because I'm in a happy laughing mood because I was watching the Try Guys read fan Fiction of themselves while writing this

But I'm sorry if it took five days.. Maybe six?? But yeah ._.

Byee