Kenny x Cheated on Reader

So since they only gave little detail in going to make them 20 so that they are grown up!

WARNING: swearing

This was requested by Wow_Dude3

I hope you enjoy

·×·

Y/n's pov.
I had to run and get fast food since I'm a horrible cook. Set it up and wait for my boyfriend to get home so I can romance him. "Do you think he'll like it?" I ask my friend who I called. "Absolutely! If you got me a fast food dinner I'd marry your ass" she says and we laugh.

I hear a clicking noise "I gotta go he's here." I say "ok bye!!" Then she hangs up. I sit down and watch the door swing open to see my boyfriend making out with another girl. The girl goes and pushes him up on the table fiddling with his shirt button. "...oh" I say "you want this?" He asks and she giggles. "What the fuck" I say and the girl jumps while my boyfriend looks at me.

"Oh uh its not what it looks like?" He says and the girl smiles. I look down then back up "what the fuck" I say and he pushes her off making her sit in front of me. "You know.. I feel you need to be more open about this.. Maybe it could lead to other things..." He says smirking as the girl reaches for my thigh. "Haha don't touch me" I say standing up.

"I'm packing my stuff and going to my friends. You can fool around with your new sex toy" I say quickly packing my stuff. "This is what I'm talking about! You won't take chances!!" He yells. "That Fucker has the balls to cheat and in front of me!" I yell into the phone. "WHAT" she screamed. "I'm coming to your house" I say. "Ok can you bring the fast food?" "Fine." I say.

~time skip~

No one's pov.
"I came as fast as I heard! Is she ok?" (Friends name) asks. "She took the fast food and is now hiding in my closet" (other Friend) says.

"Ok then go get her.." "Oof" one they open the door they seen her hiding in the back. "Y/n come on.." "No I got food let me die in here" "you can't die in here" her friend says. "Don't touch me!!" Y/n yells. "If you drag my out one of you cunts are getting punched!!" Y/n yells slapping their hands away. "Alright that's if your coming with!" Her friend then proceeds to grab her and drag her out.

"Nooooo my hiding placeeeee" y/n cries out to the closet. "Put these on and them were leaving" her friend says leaving the room. "Don't even think about going in there" her other friend says pointing at the closet then leaves.

~time skip~

Y/n's pov.
"Where are we going?" I ask. "To a restaurant then to the store" my friend says. "Ok.." I say and lay in the back. "Maybe we should do something to him" "like what? You can't kill him" "aww man now I have no idea what to do with him!" My other friend wines.

~time skip to store cause I'm lazy~

"You guys get that in go search the snack aisle" I say and they nod. I walk down the aisle looking at chips and pick up a bag "....mmm no" I say and feel eyes on my so I look to see no one. "Lets try the candy aisle" I say and walk the corner only to bump into someone. "Whoa going a but fast are you?" He says as I hear stuff hit the ground. "I'm sorry let me pick them up" I say and reach down only to see him also reach down and pick some up.