Pip Pirrup x Reader

Since Wendy is marrying and wanted me to move out so she can move Stan in. This means I have to move out. And I hate moving, I have to much stuff and I don't like moving.

But I had to start anyway. "You almost done?" Wendy asks at the other side of the door. "Yea..." I say and look around since in clearly not almost done since I just started. I start putting the bigger stuff in the boxes first then I do the small stuff then my clothes. And hopefully I be at least some.

~big time skip~

"Ok I'm tired and hungry" I say and walk out. "Hey y/n" "hey male Wendy" I say to Stan as I walk out the door. It was an apartment so I was still inside.. I bumped into someone. "Oh dear sorry!" The British voice says. "Its ok! Not the first time this has happened" I say and look to see the blonde boy from 4th grade. "Oh hi Pip" I say "Y/n, you want to go get some Tea?" He asks "yea sure" I say with a smile and his blue eyes light up with happiness.

(I dunno if he has blue eyes.. But im givin him blue eyes!)

Pip has always lived across from Wendy and I. We don't normally have conversation since I'm always with Wendy and out friends. But Pip was a friend to, at least to me.

~In Coffee shop which also has Tea~

"So what have you been up to?" I ask. "Well ive just been dandy, lonely but good" he says smiling while taking a sip of tea. "You?" "I've been packing, in moving out so I need to find a place to stay. And in not going back to my moms" I say taking a drink. "Why don't you Stay with me? I do say I have a empty room you may stay in" he says.

"Really?! Thanks Pip!!" I yell and hug him. He laughs and hugs back. "Y/n" I heard someone says. "Oh hey Kenny" I say looking at him. "Your (dessert)" he says holding a small plate. "Thanks Kenny" I say taking the dessert. "Why did you hug pip? Almost like he proposed to you" Kenny says and Pips face goes red.

"Oh no no! I'm moving in with him just for a while.. As friends.." I say with a awkward smile. "Yes jolly ol friends!" Pip says. "Woman stealer" Kenny says walking away. At least I'm not moving in with that perv. "Oh hey Pip?" "Yes?" He says looking at me. "When would you like for me to move in?" I ask and he thinks. "Any day! Right now if you want" he says with a smile. "Really? Ok" I say.

~time skip to when your moved in~

My alarm went off. I open my eyes "I don't even have a job why do I even set you at a time?" I say and shut it off. "Oh boy I need a job" I say sitting up. Being honest its much more silent here then at Wendy's.. With her and Bebe squealing over the wedding..

I walk out of my room to not see pip up. "Is he still sleep? Ok.." I say and look at the breakfast choices. "I guess some cereal with do" I say grabbing the box and pouring it in a bowl. After I pour the milk I sit and eat. I have developed a crush on Pip... He's nice and sweet even if he just says we're friends..

"Hi Y/n.." I heard Pips tired voice say and he walks into the bathroom. Oh there goes your boyfriend! My mind says. "Oh god why" I say and finish my cereal. I clean the bowl and spoon putting them away. I tben walk to my room and change quick and came out to see pip making himself some food as well.

(Before you question me I've been watching Friends and I'm at the part where Joey has a crush on Rachel..)

"Any plans today?" I ask fixing my shirt. "Not any I know of" he says. "Ok well I'm going to go to Wendy's then" I say and he nods then I walk out to Wendy's. "Its open!" I hear her yell and I open the door. "Its open, what if I was a murderer?" I say walking in. I look and see Stan. "And its not like Stan is going to save you" I say and he blinks in confusion.

"Hey I could" he says "Stan I've seen you try to fight and its not... Good" I say sitting on the chair. "Heck your not even good at arguing" I say and take out my phone. "Its true sorry" Wendy says. "So Y/n, how's Pip" Wendy asks and I almost fell. "Pip is fine much more quiet than you are really" I say.

"Wait he doesnt bring girls over?" She asks and I shake my head. "Even if he brought a girl over I wouldn't be.." I trail off "..mad?" Stan says. "Why would I? Its his place after all" I say. "Hold up" Wendy says and makes me look at her. "Oh my gosh you like him! That's why your denying it!" She says and my eyes widen. "Your getting the wrong idea!" I yell and stand up.

There was a knock at the door. "Ill get it!" Bebe suddenly comes out of nowhere. "What the.." I say as she runs to the door. "Oh, hello~" she says. "Uh hi. Is y/n here" the British voice says. "Yes I'm here!" I yell running to the door. I love you is what my mind said but luckily I said "What is it P-pip?" Oh god why did I stutter. "I was wondering if... I could possibly take you out for the night?" He asks and I almost die.

"Yes. I would love to" I say as calm as I could and he smiles. "Ill gladly see you later, love" he says and I nod and he walks off and I close the door. I look back to see Wendy about to squeal and Bebe to.. Stan looks shocked. "I'm going to die.." I say and stumble. "You are going on a real date!!" Wendy squeals.

"Ya and not a pretend date with Kyle" Stan says "that was when we were in kindergarten and it was Kyle but! This is Pip" I say and feel my face heat up.

·×·

Getting ready for a date is... A bit hard especially if you barely wear dresses. But luckily I found a black skirt and just need to match it with a nice top.

(Or basically anything that is nice I guess, make up to if you want)

"I think that's good.." I say and walk out of my room. The door opened and Pip was there "oh, ready?" He asks "actually yes" I say looking at him. "You wanna leave now love? Or do you need more time?" He says "im ready" I say and we both walk out.

~time skip~

"My god this place really is fancy" I say looking around. The guy showed us to our table and Pip pulled the chair out for me. "Thank you Pip" I say and he pushed the chair in. "I like how the waiter helps me with the chair but you can't even try" a woman says to her date. "Well I'm sorry I'm a fragile being" he says and she rolled her eyes.

"You are very lovely tonight dear" he says and I have no words but I do say "a-and you are very handsome.." Which made him blush.

"I am indeed lucky to have a beautiful girl like you on a date with me" he says. "Beautiful.." I say and he starts to lean in. "Oh.." I say but he just move a piece of my hair out of my face. "Uh I thought you'd see better?" He says with an awkward laugh. "Oh ok.." I say with an awkward smile.

~another time skip~

"For you" Pip says opening the door. "Thank you Pip..." "Is something wro-" i stopped him with a kiss.  I slowly separated us and seen his expression filled with shock. "I love you Pip" "I love you to Y/n" he says.

~~

Oh boy ._.

Welp I hope your ready for another chapter of cringiness