Accepted

Ok so this isn't an X Reader more of an being accepted by others type.
Because I struggle with some thing and my parents tell me how ugly it is and my grandma does as well as my siblings reminding me how non beautiful it is.
And that's what started my depression.

But then I met my friends.
Which ill explain using south park characters as well as y/n.

·×·

Y/n's pov.
9th grade...
It is the next week after the first day of school. I've made so many friends because of my one friend. I do have other friends to but ive made so many...

I have eczema. Its where my skin gets dry and red so bad it itches. I've had it when I was a baby.. Then as a kid but after moving and starting fifth grade it came back and just got even worse.. I sometimes itch to much it sometimes bleeds. It hurts bad. But it won't go away..

I step into the living room with my bag "you didn't forget your creme right?" "I don't see the point they never work" I say "cause you have to use them everyday" mom says. "But I do and still it won't work" I say but like she says. I'm your mom and you will listen.

~at school~

"Y/n! Do you know what were doing today in gym?" Bebe asks walk up to me "no probably more running" I say knowing we do. "God all that sweating will make me smell bad!" She says laughing then walking off. "All that sweating will make my arms get worse..." I mumble knowing its true. "Hey y/n" Wendy says walking up to me "hey Wendy" I say giving a smile.

"See you in gym" she says and walks off. Bebe was the girl who introduced me to all of them which is why so many people know me. I rush to math and take my seat. I stare down at my arms knowing that what's underneath my sweater itches and burns so bad right now.

"Why me.."

·×·

~gym~

It was after all the awful running where we were just in the lockeroom catching our breaths. "Hey what's with your skin being so red?" Bebe asks Wendy. (I know Wendy doesn't have red skin but just go with it) "well my mom knows I just forgot the name for it.. But I like to call it chicken skin because its red and kinda rough." She says pointing at her shoulders going down her arms.

"Why did you wear your sweater through gym?? It a hottt" Heidi says. "Yeah why??" Wendy asks as we walk out to the gym area. "Well I have eczema so I hide it which is why I wear pants and sweaters because my family says it ugly not pretty" I explain and some boys walk up. "Its ok y/n not everyone is perfect you know like me and my chicken skin!" Wendy says with a smile.

"Yeah! I to have eczema" another girl says. "What are we talking about?" Stan says. "About how its ok to not be perfect" "oh like Wendy's chicken skin" Stan says and Wendy playfully punches him.

"Yeah.. I have eczema which is why I guess I also have depression." I say. "I think I have that to but it rarely comes" Stan says pointing to a few small scars on his arms. "Group hug to make us feel better!!" Someone yells and I'm being squished.

Even though I'm squished my eyes start to water. "I think you squished to hard!!" Kyle yells. "Are you ok y/n? We didn't mean to make you cry" Kenny says. "You guys are amazing, I love you!" I say and they smile. Better than my family.

"We love you to!" They say.

·×·

I got eczema! I'm a freak!!!!!!
No I'm kidding! But this did happen and I cried a lot that day since there are better people out there.

I do wear my sweater still mostly now since its cold outside and inside. And cause I'm a little old grandma :3

Though my mom asked me why its not gone and my creme is all gone still I have it. She now threatens to take my hoodie and jacket away and force me to wear tank tops just so I know what its like to be judged by the real world.

But they already know and accepted it at school so I don't see a point in trying besides giving my hypothermia ._.

But that's it I also cried while writing this and I hope you have a great new years and that is it maybe ill publish another!!

Okie

Byee