Craig Tucker x Reader

Locked In.

(There may be some swears so be aware)

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"Ned I need to leave" I say "just a few more minutes we have like two people left" he says. "I got to make sure my dogs didn't tear my couch!" I say and he turns. "Just a few more minutes" he says. I watched as the two people left with their bags.

"Ok people I think we can leave no-" the lights turned off cutting Neds sentence short. "Ok that's weird" he says and looks at me. "What happened?" I asked "well the store has a certain time it closes and locks... I'm sorry" he says trying to give my a apologetic smile. "Nononono" I say and walk to the front doors. "I can't be locked in!" I yell.

"Think about it were in a store" Craig says. "Its not like we'll die. We got food, water, alcohol, and plenty of fun stuff here" he adds pointing behind him. "And when I think you and idiot you just keep outsmarting me" Butters says. "But I need to go.. Outside and to home" I say trying not to throw a cart at the doors. "And I'm not magic" Craig says.

"You Fucker" "names Tucker" he says with a smirk. "Well ok I'm not going to break through anyway.." I say walking with him to the electronics area. "Its kinda nice having it quiet in here" I say "yeah now I can hear your voice clearly" Craig says. "What" "what?" "Nevermind I'm hungry" I say. Craig looks up and walks a different way then comes back with my favorite snack along with his. "For you.. And for me" he says handing me mine and starting to eat his.

"Ned can we use the sleeping bags??" "I guess so?" Ned says as they walk to us. "This is the most space for a circle" Stan says. "Let's get chairs!" Kyle says and they come back with chairs. I took a seat still eating my snack watching Ned figure out how to work a lantern. "I turn this?" "No you turn the grey thing" I say pointing at the knob. He turns it and bam light almost like a fire "hey Ned can we drink beer?" Stan asks "yeah I'm not stopping you" he says. "...but your the boss?" "And I say lets get drunk" Ned replied. Without though Stan leaves for beer.

Wendy came to sit with a blanket. "So when is that baby due" I say picking up one of the blankets to cover myself with. "It could be tonight... Or next week" she says "tonight!? Were locked in!" I yell. "But I'm sure you know how to deliver one right?" "I work at a store I'm not qualified to delivery babies" I say "really? Even if its mine?" Craig says taking the seat next to me.

"Even if its yours" I say. "Craig can you help me!?" Kelly says trying for dear life to reach the box. "I got it" Kenny says knocking it off the shelf "Kenny get down you might die!" Ned yells. "Death can't handle this!" Kenny yells fist punching the air. "I bet you five dollars he falls" Craig says "kay.." I say watching him look like a goof up there. "Hey um... Kelly has been getting closer to you... And..." "Your jealous?" He asks.

"No its just you have a better connection with her more than you do with me" I say "so your jealous?" He says. "No I just miss you.." I mumble. "What? I couldn't hear you" "I said!" "Beer train!!!" Stan yells "what the fuck is a beer train?!" Kyle says.

"It means hop on for a riiiiddddeeee~" he says holding his arms out to Kyle. "That's gayy" Cartman says. "Oh jeez" I say resting my cheek on my hand. "Ned? Ned? Ned did you die?" Zach says poking at Ned on the ground. "Well dinner is served" Kenny says "were not eating Ned" "yeah were not eating me!" Ned says scaring Zach. "Why? Not like you cared when I died" "you didn't die" I say and he shakes his head.

"Were are the other workers?" I ask Craig. "Somewhere around her maybe sleeping.. Fucking... Or just lost" he says. I laugh "hah Kelly lost..." I mumble watching Ned and Zach high five each other till one gives up from the pain. "Ow. Ow. Ow! Ok I'm done!" Zach says holding his hand. "After those three beers I feel invincible" Ned says looking at his bright red hand.

"Hey y/n I wanna talk to you in priva-" "Craig come here I need to speak with you" Kelly says cutting him off. Half of me wanted to say no he was talking to me but the other half overpowered and let him leave for her. "Ok bye.." I say and look at the other direction "NO NED DON-" I yell but he ready jumped into the bin of bean bag chairs from the top of a shelf. "I will survive!" He yells popping straight out of the bean bags. "Ned I can't believe your my boss" I say slapping my hand on my face.

·×·

"I like you... A lot.." "I think I should get back to y/n kinda left her hang-" Craig was cut off by a forced kiss. "Hey Craig were about to have a karaoke contest oh.." Y/n says seeing the scene. Craig pushed Kelly back "y/n its" "its love I get it.. Ill just go leave you two to what ever your doing" she says and walks back to the group.

All Craig could do was get away from Kelly and be with himself for a bit.

~with y/n~

"Hey Ned what was it your tried showing me the other day?" Y/n asks and Neds eyes light up "follow me!" He says and she follows him to his office.

·×·

Oof if you want a part 2 let me know ._. If not its your choice to decides what happens next!

Okie

Byee