Eric Cartman x Reader

My friend came up with this idea meaning my pervert friend wants Y/n to be on her period... Uh most of the idea will be theirs.

~~

What is harder than getting through a whole week or three days of mood swings and cramps. School. But that doesn't matter! Today is going to be the day Eric Cartman confesses his affections he has for this one girl! Which is weird since.. He's one fat tsudere... Kinda.

And its Saturday so plus, right?

*pain* *pain* "ahhhhhhhhhhh" y/n groaned into her pillow. "I just had to be a girl didn't i?!" She yelled to the sky. "Shut up! Complaining isnt going to help you know!!!" Her mom yelled. "You were complain a few days ago so dont you start!" Y/n yelled pointing at the door. "Oh please!" her mom said.

Yep normal.

Y/n's pov.
My phone started to ring. "Ahh what does Kyle want now" I say and answer it. "Hello thanks for calling-" "really?" Kyle says and I burst out laughing "watching that tv show has really rubbed onto me"  I say sitting up. "You watched that dumb tv show like fifty times" he says. "Because I love it!" I say.

(The 'Dumb Tv show' I has watched was Workaholics, and my friend just called it dumb ;-; its great tho)

"Anyways why did ya call?" I say. "Well someone is going to be stopping over and is going to confess" he says. "Kyle if its you I swear to god" "its not me, that was a long long time ago" he says and I swear he might've been blushing. "So who is this person" I say "well you'll find out" he says. "Oh boy" I say.

"Well bye" he says. "Bye.." I say and hit end. I just laid there and waited, I got hungry and when to go get snacks then went back up to my room.

(I dunno I havs nothing else to put so this chapter might be short)

While nibbling on my favorite snack my mom yelled "y/n some boy is here for you! I'm going to the store so don't do anything weird!!" And with that I yelled "yeep" then I laid on my stomach and face planted into my pillow. I heard the front door close and door steps lead up to my door.

"Can I come in?" I heard Eric say. "Yes!" I muffled into my pillow then cramps happened. "Fuck fuck fuckiddy fuck fuck" I say into my pillow hoping Eric didnt hear. "Uh are you ok? That's a lot of fucks to say" he says and I roll over. "So why are you here?" I ask. "Well we've known each other for years right?" He says.

"Yea?.." "And... I uh.." He pauses. Oh and his face in turning red! Does this boy have a crush on moi?I then sit up. "Eric" I say "yes" "I love you" I say and wink. "You do?!" He yells and I nod. "Wow this is much easier than how Kyle explained it" he says. "Kyle is a tough thinker" I say. "And Jewish" "mhm" I say.

"So um will you be my.. Girlfriend?" He asks slow. "Oh of course I will!" I say "can I have some snacks" he says "no y/n doesn't share food you know that" I say with a smile. "Fine" he says.

"I love you" he says with a pout. "Aww I love you to~" I say.

._.

I'm sorry that you had to read this... I hope you enjoyed or tried to...

But anyway

S A Y O N A R A