Butters Stotch x Reader

I'm bored so have a chapter

~

Y/n's pov.
"Hey y/n!" Butters says with a smile "hey" I say stopping in my tracks for him to walk up. "I was wondering if you'd like to come over and hang out with me" he says figeting with his hands. I frown knowing that I could not. "Im sorry my parents invited over my family and I'm supposed to be there" I say.

"Well that's ok, maybe next time" he says waving bye while walking away. "Yea" I say and walk out the school doors.

·×·

I open the door to see my grandparents, aunts uncles and cousins. "Y/n!" My cousin says running up to hug me. "Hey!" I say. As soon as she was done hugging me she ran back to do what she was doing. "My my seems like snacking has caught up to you" my aunt says. "I-I'm fat?" I say looking at her. "Well no but you could exercise more" she says like its nothing. "Okay.." I say and head up stairs.

"I can barely get through the door before she says something about my weight" I say putting my bag down. "Well I wasn't the one who had kids at eighteen was I?" I mumble sitting on my bed. "If I go down there they'll say something about my style, hair, face, and other things" I say falling back on my bed.

You know what sucks? Having my parents say that I have it better then them. "my parents used to whip my ass if I watched to much tv" "my parents beat me In front of their friends" "my parents didn't care for me only money" and its kinda getting old. My dad always tells the same stories keeping me there for hours. My mom kept it simple with a my parents just kicked my ass.

Id rather have that then have words that make me want to kill myself. "Y/n get down here!" My mom yells. I get up and walk down. "You know you'll never get a boyfriend with that face, I suggest you try make up maybe it will fix-" "shut up" my mom says to my aunt. "Though she's not wrong you dont have a boyfriend." My mom say putting her hands together.

"So? I thought I was going to school to learn not become some heartbroken teenager" I say sitting on the couch. "You hair is dry.. Maybe you should use the expensive products" my older cousin says looking at my hair. "Yes ill go grab my wallet filled with hundreds and go do that now, want to come?" I say an my mom snaps her fingers at me.

"Auntie is right you have a lot of weight" my other cousin says poking my stomach. "...wow" I say and stand up. "Anything else you wanna say?" I say. "You could fix-" "you could fix your marriage Karen but you didn't" I say and walk upstairs. "Y/n!" My mom yells. I am on the verge of tears. I watch my vision blur each step I take only for them to fall once I enter my room. And soon I shut the door only to break down into a crying mess.

Who cares if they can hear me. They all won't care I'm crying my eyes out as I think about just doing what my brain tells me what should be done. I'd be surprise if my own parents came up to calm me down and tell me they love me for me.

·×·

My sleeves are soaked with tears... My head hurts... My nose is runny for some reason... My eyes are probably red from all this crying... I feel extremely depressed and slow...
Lovely.

"Man my head really does hurt" I say putting my hands on my head. I need tissues but those are in the bathroom.
I roll my wet sleeves up to my elbows to take a look at my blank arms. It was no use to me to cut. I've always thought of it but never did it, what was the point? It was only going to make me think of the reasons why I did it.

I heard knocks on my door and or slowlt opened. "Dinner is done everyone is waiting" my moms voice says. "I'm not hungry" I say and pull my hood up knowing she'll come in. "You know my grandparents used to say the same" she says. "I know but how did it make you feel" I say "I didn't feel anything. I just lived my childhood" she says. "Right" I say and grab my phone. "Its the harsh truth y/n" she says and closed the door.

That was meant to make me feel better??

...it did work just made me feel worse.

.
.
.

I'm.. I'm going to butters house maybe ill feel better than I do here.

·×·

I knock on the door. I hear door steps and the door opens showing Butters. He looked at me and I gave a smile. "Have you been crying?" He asks lifting a hand to my face. "Do you wanna hang out?" I ask completely ignoring what he asked. "No I wanna know have you been crying?" He says. I slowly nod looking down.

"Who did this?" He asks. Why is he so stuck on finding out my problems? "Does it matter" I say. He gives me a face and looks down then back up at me.

"It matters because I-I love you y/n" he says sounding like it took a lot of courage to say. My heart felt like it went over a few hundred beats per seconds.. His face turned light pink. I felt tears form in my eyes and I lift my arms to hug butters. "Y/n?" He says and I let my tears fall.

"I love you to Butters"

I felt his arms wrap around me making me feel safe from the beings that hurt me more than anything else...

·×·

I liked it to be honest, but I think its true at least to me.

I met a girl and she strangely likes to be called 'Sir Lizard' mostly since her name is Elizabeth. We have the same interests and she's a weirdo like me and she made me feel so much better than I used to.

Anyways

Byeee