Depression.

I'm sorry.

~

The police had returned Y/n back to her aunts home. "Y/n! I was worried!!" She yells and hugs y/n as she just gave a blank stare. "Thank you so much" her aunt says to the police. "Come on lets go inside" y/n just stares at her. "I don't want to" Y/n says. "Why not?.." Her aunt says looking at her.

"Ill just live the same horrible memories everyday!" Y/n yells tears streaming down her cheeks.

Y/n. Her dad is dead. Mom is dead. Uncle just now died in this month. Her depression developed after she knew her parents were gone for good. No mom to cry to. No dad to protect you. No funny uncle to teach you how to shoot a deer.

When Y/n was around ten her parents were both dead meaning she'd live with her aunt and her new husband also known as her uncle. For the first year she lived a normal life with them like any other kid might. But after the next year her life went a total different direction.

And one day it made her want to take her own life.

"What? Y/n??" Her aunt got down to her. "Please tell me" her aunt said feeling extremely bad. "I wish I could by why are you going to tell me the same!" Her aunt put hands on her shoulders only for them to be smacked off.

"You'd act just like the rest" She said.

Don't give up. Its a little complicated. All tied up. No more love. You'd hate to see me waste it wouldn't you?

·×·

It was four in the morning.

Kenny heard loud bangs on his door waking him up. Slowly he got to the door to see y/n. "Y/n? Wha-" y/n cut him off with a hug. Kenny was nice to her even if she rejected him for being so nice. Kenny had found out about her running away almost every week. He heard her uncle died and thought she need comforting only for her to flip out on him.

"I'm sorry.."

"What is there to be sorry about?" He asks pushing her back. He never seen such a hurt expression on such a face. "Who did this to you?.. Ill kill them" he says wiping her tears. "You can't... Its not my place to be here with you.. But I'd thought I should say sorry before I leave" she says. "Y/n tell me what happened" he says and she looks up at him with a broken smile.

"I'm sorry for being so mean to someone incredible like you.. Goodbye Kenny" she says and walks away.

.
.
.

·×·

Y/n thought it through. Why bother to kill herself when people will only conplain about how she could've lived her life. She had a reason to do it. But people being the awful beings they are and say she just wanted attention from others. But why would someone go as far as killing themself for attention?

Y/n sat with her legs up to her chest. She cried. She didn't bother to cut herself. Again people saying she'd only want attention. Every thing in her life seems so dull and grey.

Was it?

She has tried to get what she was feeling out but the people she once called friend told her to "shut up. Your not depressed. You have no clue what pain is" and that just lost her complete trust in the world keeping her pain inside.

It was cold. Being in the woods at night did that to you though. She heard a twig snap. "Go away... Let me die from the cold." She says not looking up. It probably was a police man. "Why in a million years would I do that?" She knew that voice. That voice was the only one that made her heart actually beat.

"Kenny?" She lifted her head meeting his light blue eyes. "How did you find me" "a man always knows where his love his" he says. She smiled a bit only to lose it. "His love?" She looked down. "...I love you" he said almost like a little whisper. "Y/n. If there is anything I can do tell me.. I know I'm not a miracle worker.. I can wait right with you here until your ready.. Ill do any thing besides leave you here" he says.

"Will you let me talk about me?.." She asks looking at him. "Of course, I'm listening" he says. And the whole rest of the morning Kenny listened to her.

·×·

So yeah..

I know I haven't been updating like usual for a bit only because my friend said something that hurt me when all I tried to do was tell her I was down.

"Shut up. Your not depressed. You have no clue what pain is."

And I have no clue if she really is a good friend. She's one year older but she acts like a five year old so she can be popular. She once slapped my face then said it was for fun because she though I was joking about my feelings.

Sorry! Ill update another chapter some time soon

Bye.