♥Chapter 1: The 'Figure'♥ (Picture of Poppy Hayley)

Hi everyone. This is my first ever story on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy it!

Today is Niall Horan's Birthday!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

And also this story starts in October 2010 for a reason which you will find out later in the book!

Also please give this story a chance because I'm here to improve my writing and entertain people so give this story a chance and also I would appreciate it if you gave me constructive criticism to help me write better.

Enjoy :)

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's P.O.V.

"Oh Shit, I'm gonna be late," I hissed as I ran to the bus stop. I did so whilst holding my umbrella, my gym bag, my school bag and my folder. The bus was just about to go. "Wait," I yelled as I ran faster. The bus stopped immediately. I finally caught up and reached the door. I waited for a second until the door opened. "Thank you."

I was putting my umbrella away when a figure pushed me and made me bump into the lamp post. With the collision, my belongings scattered across the floor. "Better hurry," the bus driver muttered impatiently. When composed, I hopped onto the bus. From the corner of my eye, I saw the figure that pushed me.

I muttered "jerk!" quietly under my breath.

The figure exclaimed "are you talking to me?" in a Northern accent as he scanned his oyster card. Then, he turned around to face me. The pair of light khaki trousers and a pair of black high-tops matched perfectly his red/maroon jumper and white shirt. His pair of solo beats wrapped around his neck. His thick brown hair styled with a bit of hair gel was peeking through his brown beanie, giving full access to his light brown eyes. He looked around 15 -17 . . . and he was kinda cute.

Stop it Poppy! Focus on the situation!

"Yes I am talking to you," I snapped as I reached into my bag desperately to find my oyster card. "You didn't need to push me into the lamppost."

He shrugged, "I would have missed my bus." He walked deeper into the packed bus.

I couldn't believe this guy! Instead of having a go at him, I scanned my oyster card and stood in the middle of the bus. I put on my studio beats and pressed shuffle on my playlist. Justin Bieber's 'U Smile' came on.

The song reminded me of how I felt when Marcus smiled at me. I smiled at the memory. I sighed, running my hand through my hair. Why couldn't my life be like other normal 16-year-old girls? I hummed along to the song until I felt a light tap on my back. Immediately, I turned my head around to see 'the figure'.

He asked, "Sorry love, could you turn the volume down? I can hear it, and I think it's disturbing the other passengers as well. You do know you're not supposed to play music out loud?" as he pointed to a sign.

Who did he think he was?

I was about to tell him off. For a second, I released my hand from the hand bar, when the bus stopped unexpectedly. Before I could, I fell on top of 'the figure' and my school bag opened and my things scattered everywhere.

"Oh shit," I cursed. I got up from his lap and started to get my things. As I re-packed everything I went through my books, noticing that something was missing.

"Here," he said, handing me my planner.

I snatched it off him and sent him a glare.

Oh no . . .

I left my biology folder at home! I gathered my things and waited to the bus to stop. I quickly jumped off the bus and thanked the driver and started running back home. In a way, I was relieved to have got off that bus. 'The figure' would've ended up in hospital. He was really arrogant, something I hated in a guy.

But he's really cute. . . Stop it!

Regardless, my first impression was not great.

Finally, I reached my house and unlocked the door. I ran to my room, grabbed my damn folder, and then rushed to the fridge to get a bottle of water. I drank the entire thing and reached out for another when I saw my Dad in his forest green gown and his dark granddad slippers.

"Hey love, aren't you supposed to be at school?" He asked, whilst pouring himself a cuppa.

"Yeah, but I forgot my book, so I ran all the way back to get it." He chuckled as he put a hand through his dirty blonde hair. I wondered how my Dad still had all his hair. Nearly every guy his age was bald, but not my dad.

"Hello? Earth to popsicle," he said as he clicked his finger in front of my face. He always called me Popsicle, his little nickname for his 'Princess', another one of his nicknames for me.

I snapped out of the thought, gathered my things, kissed my dad goodbye and ran to the school. I looked at my watch.

I am going to be so late. . . 

-----------------------------------------------------------

The first ever chapter!

Please Vote and Comment as I would love to her your views :)

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.