♥Chapter 32: Highgate Hill and the breakfast special♥

Hey guys!!

Yep I know what you're gonna say . . . 

You guys: Bitch! You left me in suspense! How can you do that to your sugarplums?!

Me: I'm sorry! Wattpad and my Dad's iPhone decided to gang up on me and they joined forces and deleted my chapter!!

In a way I'm kinda glad it got deleted because:

a) The deleted chapter was too short

b) It made me realize how evil technology can be at times

c) I'm actually satisfied by this chapter! *Pats myself on the back for the chapter*

Anyways. . . ..

Enjoy Chpater 32: Highgate Hill and the breakfast special. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's P.O.V. 

I walked towards my window and climbed out my window instead of using the front door. I really didn't want to explain to Rani, Matt or Dad how my arm had several cuts. Glancing one last time at the house, I put Lily on a leash and I jumped onto the bus and finally reached my destination: Highgate Hill (A/N My English teacher showed us a picture of this cemetery and explained how it was very famous because it had famous people buried in there and you had to pay a lot if you wanted your loved ones buried here and I don't know any cemeteries!) I pushed the gate and began walking towards Marcus' headstone. I hated cemeteries but like Marcus I always thought of Highgate Hill as a magical place. This was one of the places where I felt close to Marcus and I could talk to him.

I still remember Marcus' reaction when we first came here. He was fascinated by the scenery and loved all the statues that were scattered around the graveyards. 

Finally I reached his yard and beside it was Mum's gravestone. Two of the most important people in my life are in a better place. I sat down on the green glass and curled myself into a ball as I stared at the two gravestones in front of me with Lily lying flat on her stomach as she stared at the gravestones.

"I miss you guys so much," I whispered as I faced the gravestones sitting cross legged with Lily's face on my lap. I stroked her golden fur.

"I don't know what to do half the time. Mum, you were always there for me. I remember Saturdays where it would be just us two with no interruptions from Dad or Matt. In the morning we used to lie in bed and I used to confront you with all my worries, concerns and my questions about the world. After out late mornings we would either get dressed to go to the local cafe when the weather wasn't acting up. If the weather was horrible then we would bake at home making delicious cakes and cookies for ourselves making sure that we gobbled them all up before Matt and Dad came home from their little outings. Then in the afternoons we would have a big lunch and we'd all settle down by watching a movie as a family or doing something that included all of us. At night Dad would sit on the big rocking chair with you on his lap, his hands wrapped around your torso as you and Dad would tell Matt and I about your lives before you met each other and how you eloped with him because your aunt and uncle wanted you to get married to a wealthy billionaire. You and Dad would smile as you retold the memories changing it every so often so Matt and I wouldn't get bored. One day you were a beautiful princess and he was a handsome prince that saved you from the evil Witch and Wizard. During the stories Dad would make his hands travel near your inner thigh and you would slap his hands away scolding him as he snickered at your blushing face." I chuckled at the memory of Mum's reactions towards Dad's flirty actions.