♥Chapter 23: The good news . . . .♥

Poppy's P.O.V.

Sunday 26th December 2012

"Come on, you put it," I heard a deep voice hiss.

"No! You," I heard another voice say.

"Chicken!" I heard a smack and someone shaking something. Then I heard something coming out of something.

"Ahh!" I heard someone scream into my ear. I immediately jumped off and rubbed my eyes to find some smarties stuck to it. I looked up to see Ryan and Conor frozen on the spot with Edward wiping whipped cream off his face. I quickly ran to the mirror to see that they drew all over my face . . . with permanent markers!

I'll make sure they have a permanent mark on their bodies when I'm finished with them.

"Ryan! Conor," I shrieked at the two guys.

"Run!" They screamed as they ran towards the door and slammed it shut. Before I could chase after them, someone held me back. I turned around to see Edward.

"You do know they put whipped cream and they drew on your face." I tried not to laugh but failed miserably.

"Yeah, yeah, you're lucky Missy. They were about to do it to you!" He chuckled. "Come on, let's go back to sleep cos it's 6am in the morning." He let his body fall onto the sofa. He looked at me and patted the sofa saying to lie down next to him. Those boys ruined my sleep. Meh, I'll get them later. I always get revenge. I snuggled up to Edward with my head on his chest. I could feel his chest rise up and down slowly. I covered us with the blanket and kissed him goodnight on the check.

"Goodnight." He kissed my forehead and eventually started snoring softly. Aww he looked so cute! I pulled out my phone, snapped a picture of us and then lay down with him until I feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I woke up because of the rich aroma of buttery pancakes coming from the kitchen. Immediately, I got up and ran over.

"Pancakes," I screamed. Edward just smiled. He was wearing an unbuttoned shirt and had his boxers on. His hair was also wet and I could smell the lynx that he sprayed off. He looked sexy like that. I didn't have a crush on him but no one could deny he looked smoking hot like that.

"You better close your mouth if you don't want flies inside it." He smirked. A small blush crept up on my checks.

"Thank you, thank you, and thank you," I shouted whilst kissing his check repeatedly standing on tiptoes. What can I say? He was way taller than me and I love my food.

"So now you want to kiss me and when I asked you ran go,” he smirked.

I winked at him. "Hey! I don't give out free kisses. I mean you have to be pretty special to have your lips on mine."

"I'm not special?" He faked pouted. I shook my head and grinned.

"Well, that just means you won't be getting any of my pancakes because on people who are special to me get to eat it." 

"No! I love you! Please! I love your pancakes! I have to eat them! No! I love you Edward Scott Jones!" I screamed.

"Please! I'll do anything," I shrieked begging on the floor.

I could see the smirk on his face and it was massive.

"Well. . ." I looked at him as he took out his phone from his chest pocket

"Say that I'm the sexiest man alive and that you would like to fuck me but you’re too scared just in case you might get pregnant but that's not a bad thing! And add in I'm the best science and P.E. teacher ever!" He grinned evilly at me. My face dropped.