♥Chapter 14: You're a millionaire?!♥ (Picture of Ryan O'Brien)

Hello!

This is chapter 14!!! I can't believe it's already been two months since I've updated The Guy I Hate Is The Guy I Love!!!

So. . . If you've been reading all the messages I've posted since last week you'll know that I've tried to stop people suiciding. People kill themselves because they feel worthless, depressed and many more mixed emotions. Sometime they feel that no one loves them when they are. There are many more ways of dealing with depression and many other emotions, but killing yourself is never the answer. Love yourself!!! Never feel like others are better. Think of the positive sides of yourself. You're only you if you be yourself. 

Stay Beautiful

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conor's P.O.V.

"You're my new colleague," she blurted out. I grinned evilly at her.

This is going to be interesting!

*Cough Cough*

"Conor, Poppy, is everything okay?" The manager asked.

She nodded and sighed. I looked around the room and saw some of the people I had met at the interview stage who had been successful as well. After minutes of basic rules being fed to us, we were free to work inside the shop. After 4 hours of helping people, annoying Poppy, flirting with girls and wooing them with my 'adorable' accent, the shop finally closed. A brief recap of how the first day happened when the doors closed and we were ready to leave. The streetlights were lit and the traffic had died down. It was a chilly night so I was glad I had gotten my jacket. I was walking to the bus stop when I heard a voice behind me, talking on the phone.

"Yeah, so you're going to Italy? For how long," I heard a family voice say. I turned and saw Poppy talking and she didn't seem to notice me as she bumped into me

"I'm sorry. . ." She started and then looked at me. She rolled her eyes and carried on walking, talking on the phone in Italian. Once we both reached the stop, Poppy had gotten off the phone.

"You! When did you start working at HMV?"

"I applied for the job, I interviewed and got in, just as anyone else. I'm not following you if that's what you were thinking."

She stared at me, deciding if I was telling her the truth.

"If we are at work, you are not allowed to irritate and distract me like that," she stated.

"Not even talk?" I pouted.

"To a minimum."

"Why are you so distant?"

She glared at me and scoffed. "You're so annoying! You don't understand the meaning of personal space and you irritate me."

We hopped onto the bus and I scanned my card. Poppy for trying to find hers. She gave up and offered a tenner instead to the impatient bus driver with no change. I paid for her ticket and the driver handed Poppy her ticket.

"You wanna go upstairs?" I asked. Soon, both of us were seated next to each other at the front of the bus. I got a text message saying: Hey Bro, no one's at home. Make yourself something. Don't burn the house down.

"What's wrong?" Poppy asked.

"Err. . .nothing." I went through my bag and found no key. Oh shit. I was locked out.

"You left your keys inside?" Poppy smirked. I nodded sheepishly. "Don't you have anywhere to go?" I shook my head. "I can't believe I'm about to say this but you could come over if you want. Ya know, until your family are back."

"Yay," I exclaimed and proceeded to hug her. Then, I remembered her personal space rules and decided against it. "Thanks buddy!"

In a few minutes we had arrived to the street in which Poppy lived on. Her black door had the number 13 nailed on. The house was bigger to the one I lived in with my aunt and uncle, considering we lived next door. Ed had told me the houses on our street were all different shapes and sizes and it depended on the consumer and how big they wanted it. The hallway was massive. It was covered with red and white floral wallpaper with a coat rack near the door, with a door under the stairs and a door facing the stair case.

"Cool place," I mumbled gobsmacked.

"Thanks," she mumbled as she sat on the stairs and pulled her shoes off. "Don't forget to take off your shoes." I did what I was told. I followed her to a very huge kitchen.

"Holy m. . .mac. . .aronni!" I gasped at how big it was. There was a very big and tall granite table with red and black bar stools in the order red, black, red, black. There were lots of cupboards all surrounding the kitchens edge and a large oven facing the entrance to the kitchen. Opposite the oven was a very large metallic silver fridge.

"Conor? Conor," Poppy shook me. "You like?" I nodded like a fool.

"So, what are you, a millionaire," I asked her. She grabbed two bottles of water and threw one at me which I caught. "Who do you live with? Are you an only child?" The words came out of my mouth.

"What up with the questions, mister?"

"Nothing, since you invited me to your house, I figured I should learn more about you."

There was an awkward silence between us. Neither of us knew what to say. "So . . . err . . . do you want anything to eat," she asked breaking the long silence. I nodded. After eating, I asked her for a tour of the house. I saw her hesitate for a few seconds but then agree. The living room, the garden, the swimming pool and rooms were presented to me. There was some time to kill before anyone came back into my house to let me in so, I suggested we do some homework.

We were finishing up some work when I got a text message. "Where are U," Ryan sent me a message. I gathered my things and left Poppy's house, thanking her once again for taking me in.

Once she closed the door, I sprinted on the pavement to my house. I didn't want Poppy to see where I lived just yet. I rang the doorbell and Ryan let me in. Clearly, I was disturbing his downtime when he opened the door with his tracksuit bottoms. In his hands I saw my keys. "Opps?" I said. He sighed as he gave my keys back. He briefly inquired about my day, told me everyone else was sleeping and to have a good night. That night, I slept instantly, tired from my long day of working and studying. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So? Sorry!! I know this chapter is a bit crap!! But I promise things will get heated up!

This chapter is dedicated to XxKristalxX because I know how much she's been suffering over the last few weeks. So I dedicated this chapter to show that there are people there who love you Kristal and always stay strong!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

STAY STRONG! 

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.