♥Chapter 25: Kids. . .♥

Hey guys!!

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Hopefully this chapter will make up for it and than you for everyone who has been reading, voting and sending me lovely comments on my books!! Thank you!!xx

I would've published this chapter last night but it didn't let me for some unknown reasons! Stupid Wattpad!

Anyways. . .

On with Chapter 25: Kids. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been exactly one week since the accident. Beth, Dan, Liz, Jake and Rochelle were still in Bradford. All of them were alright and were recovering well, especially Rochelle. Last night we came back to London since the twins had to come back to school and Ryan and Edward had to work.

"Conor! Diana! Tom! Kids! Breakfast," I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"Wait," they screamed back then heard some footsteps down the stairs. Tom pushed past everyone and started munching on the muffins. Then I saw the twins all dressed up in their white polo shirts, navy blue sweater with the school logo and grey trousers/skirts.

"Muffins,” the twins squealed as they ran towards the table. Diana and I helped them onto the stool considering the fact that it was high. Everyone was eating so I decided to take a cold shower. Afterwards I wrapped a towel around me and opened my wardrobe. I pulled out a white polo shirt, a black and white varsity jacket with a pair of black chinos with white high tops and tied my hair into a tight ponytail. I went downstairs to see Diana and Conor helping the twins with their bags. They looked so cute together. Why did I just say Conor and Diana would look so cute together? I shrugged the thought as Tom and I helped the twins into Ryan's car and waved goodbye.

"What are you guys doing," I asked when I saw Diana writing something and Conor pointing at the paper.

"Maths homework." She shushed me as she carried on writing.

"Come on Diana, we are going to be late," Tom moaned as he tugged Diana's pale arm. After 5 minutes she got up and we all got into Edward's car. The guys still didn't know that Conor lives next door or the fact that Conor was Edward's brother and Ryan is his cousin.

The rest of the day went really slowly. Kate was being her bitchy self. Henry still annoyed the hell out of me and Zac looked . . . not right. I couldn't figure out what he was feeling but at the end of the day I shrugged Zac's behaviour off as I knew he was still moping over Kate.

After school Diana and Conor picked up the kids and took them to the park since they had a free period at the end of the day.

"Mummy Poppy," they squealed as they ran up to me.

"Me little babies!" I hugged them tighter. After I pulled away from them I looked at their clothes which were filthy. "Why on earth are you guys so dirty," I gasped questioned them. I looked behind them to see Diana with Conor who was covered in dirt. I burst out laughing and soon every started laughing along.

"Stop laughing," Conor pouted crossing his arms.

"How come Diana's not dirty," Tom asked.

"It's because this guy took Jen and Ben to the sand pit where it was all muddy and yucky.” She pointed to Conor as she wrinkled her nose when she mentioned the sandpit.

"Ha-ha!" Tom and I carried on laughing. "Come on, let's get me little babies all cleaned up," I said as I placed both the twins on both my hips and carried the energetic twins up the stairs.

Several minutes later. . . .

"Ah," I shrieked in surprise.

The twins giggled at the sight of me. It looked like I wet my pants.

Then someone burst in through the door; Conor. Great!

He looked at me, and then eyed the twins and his lips formed an evil grin. "Water fight," he screamed as he started splashing water over me.

"Revenge," I roared. This was the declaration needed for a water fight. The twins supported Conor as they carried on splashing water on me. By the end of our mini water fight my hair was absolutely flat, my polo shirt was soaking wet and my underwear felt extremely uncomfortable. I glared at Conor as he raised his hands in defence.  

"Hey, don't look at me, they started it." I furrowed my brow at him. "Everyone here got wet . . ." He smirked. "Some more than others." He made it obvious that he was checking me out. 

I slapped his arm. "Quit staring you paedophile!"

"Why do you have a problem with me checking you out? If it makes you feel better you can check me out." He struck a pose. I acknowledged that he was wearing dark blue chinos and a white shirt that was transparent because of the water which made his toned body be displayed. He caught me staring and smirked at me. "See! I don't have a problem with you staring at my fit body." I rolled my eyes at him as I threw a rubber ducky. Before he could grab one himself I snapped lightly "Don't you dare throw it," then walked into my bedroom to get the twins ready for bed which wasn't easy since Conor decided to feed them chocolate which made them hyper and run around the house.

Note to self: Kill Conor later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know!

This chapter was rubbish! But the next one will be longer hopefully!

VOTE, COMMENT and FAN!!