♥Chapter 39: Amy's intentions♥

I looked behind to see Kate?

What the hell is she doing here?

I was quite surprised at what Kate was wearing because instead of choosing shorter items such as a very short skirt and tight tops, she wore a full sleeved red jumper with a black skirt that reached her knees and a pair of black leggings, covering her pale legs.

She smiled at Conor. He muttered a hello to be polite.

"You going to the concert," she asked.

Duh why do you think we're waiting outside in the cold for?!

"Oh move up," Kate pointed behind us. We all walked forwards.

"So are you by yourself?" Conor asked. 

Zac appeared out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around Kate's torso. He pecked her on the cheek."Hey babe."

Since when did they get back together?! What the fuck!

Zac waved at Conor and me. We both waved back.

"Kate?! Where are you?" I heard two very familiar voices shout. I turned to see Henry and Amy walking side by side holding hands. Conor’s eyes bulged out of their sockets.

"Guess you were right," Conor whispered to me.

That she-devil! Because of her one of my best friends hates me! 

"Hey Conor,” She greeted him in a sickly sweet voice. “Hello Poppy."

"C'mon Conor, let's go." I yanked Conor's arm and pulled him forward until Kate, Henry, Zac and Amy were out of sight. 

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned. I planted a fake smile and held his hands.

"Yes I am. As long I don't see that slut's face then I'll be fine. C'mon I really want to see Cher Lloyd and One Direction live!" I squealed the last part as I tugged Conor's arm and pulled him towards the entrance of the arena.

************************************************************************************************************ 

"THAT. WAS. AWESOME!" I shrilled once we got out of the arena. Conor laughed at my reaction.

"So you enjoyed the concert?"

"Hell yeah!" I screamed. "I can't believe I met Cher Lloyd and One Direction and Rebecca Ferguson and Matt Cardle and. . .” I looked at Conor who just grinned. I wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you so much," I whispered into his ear.

"That's alright." He whispered, his breath tickling my neck. Over Conor's shoulder I saw Henry and Amy kissing the life out of each other.

I scowled as I released Conor out of my grip, my eyes still burning into the pair. Amy saw my glare and pulled away smirking at me. I marched towards them, anger being the emotion I was feeling.

Because of her little affair I lost a very important person in my life! That bitch was going to get it!

'Go get that little bitch!'  Vicky cheered me on. I smirked evilly and I watched as Amy’s smirk fell and her she looked confused.

'You won't be confused for long, slut,' Vicky retorted. I stood in front of her then punched Amy in the jaw. She stumbled back and Henry looked at me in shock anger.

"That's what you get bitch for separating me from Tom. One day he'll unveil the truth about you and your little scam you have going on here," I spat bitterly, pointing at her. I sent daggers at her before turning but I stumbled back when I felt pain shot to my scalp. Amy pulled my hair; hard! I didn’t dare whimper. I turned and she slapped me.