♥Chapter 3: Stuck in Biology♥ (Picture of Beth Smith)

Hi Earthlings, love 1D new single Live While We're Young!

Fangirl Moment . . .

So this is my 3rd chapter on this story. Enjoy!

.x.x.x.BiBI.x.x.x.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's P.O.V.

I knocked and waited for a voice. "Come in." I opened the door and saw several pair of eyes looking at us. "Why are you late," Mr Jones asked.

"Uh. . . I" I started.

"Had to go to my locker to put something away," Conor answered for me. Mr Jones believed us and told us to take a seat.

Yes, he bought it . . .

I scanned the room to see 2 spare seats at the back. Great! (sarcasm). We took out seats and the lesson began.

"Today we are going to move onto a different topic, reproduction," Mr Jones announced. He went through the slides.

I really didn't see the point in learning about this. Most people would have experienced sex by now. As he went through, there were slight giggles coming from parts of the room.

"Now class, it's a natural thing to do, so stop being so immature!" Sir commented as I munched on a cereal bar. Then I heard a lot of names being called out and whistling. when I looked up, several eyes were looking at each other, hinting of some dirty activity.

"Whatcha doing," Conor whispered yelled.

"Eating, what does it look like dofus," I spoke with my mouth full.

"So, have you ever experienced it?"

Rolling my eyes, I answered, "Why do you want to know?"

"Just wanting to know if there is a guy that you don't hate," he replied cheekily.

"For your information. . ." I started.

"Poppy, Conor, what's going on over there," Sir said, irritated.

We both chorused in unison "Nothing!"

When the teacher turned around Conor whispered "I'm gonna take that as a no," in my ear.

"Oh, just get lost okay!" I growled to his face. I didn't have to look to see everyone looking at us in confusion.

"Poppy's getting angry," One of the boys exclaimed.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!" Everyone yelled.

Mr Jones roared at the class, telling them to shut up. "Poppy, a word after class," he said calmly. I nodded meekly.

Conor scribbled something on a piece of paper saying 'I know you like him, you're welcome! :D'. I snatched the paper off of him and started writing down curse words and swear words in and shoved it to his chest. I watched closely as his eyes flickered to every end of the paper, mouthing "hurtful" as he read on.

Then Kate (my arch enemy) snatched the note from him. Scowling, I looked at the dark mousy haired girl with blue highlights. Her grey eyes with a hint of blue had been clearly defined by the bold dark makeup. As much as I hated her, her eye colour was very pretty.

"Sir, Poppy's passing notes," she moaned at Sir.

"Am not," I protested as I tried to snatch the note from her reach but unfortunately Mr Jones got there first.