♥Chapter 12: You like Edward Jones?!♥ (Picture of Gabe Cartwright)

Hey!

I need to think of a name for my fans and people who read!

Suggestions? The person who ones up with one that I like will have a chapter dedicated to them! So will others who help my with a name or have suggested one. 

 Enjoy!!

.x.x.x..BiBi.x.x.x.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's P.O.V.

Ryan and I arrived at school 5 minutes before the bell went. When Ed came down, he looked. . . Pissed off? I could see in his blue eyes that he was angry and he was red on the face. Next to my seat sat Emily. I saw that the other spare seat was next to Henry. On one hand, I didn't want to sit next to heartless Henry but on the other hand, sitting next to Emily would feel awkward.

Sit next to the guy who had caused you both emotional and physical pain or next to the girl I feel awkward around? Emily it is!

Emily used to be a good friend until we all found out her little scam.

Flashback

It was raining hard. The skies were grey and rain was pouring down. "No! Please I'm sorry, babe! Please let me explain," Emily cried to Gabe. I was hiding behind the door, eager to know what had happened.

He screamed at her, "No! I can't! You used me." He sighed deeply, then continued. "You just wanted good grades, you just wanted to pass your GCSE's and since you couldn't do it by yourself, you tried to cheat! You used me. I hate you Emily Stuart!"

Emily closed her eyes, blinking away tears. "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for using now but I do love you. I love you Gabe."

"We're done," he said harshly and then walked towards the door that I was hiding behind. "I'll find someone else to appreciate me, someone who won't exploit my feelings when I'm at my most vulnerable." He ripped the bracelet that Emily brought him and chucked it near her feet. With that he marched out of the school and tried to run with tears in his eyes. I saw how she just stood there with more tears streaming down her face. She fell on her knees and cried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a seat at the back next to her. She smiled at me meekly. I knew that she still had feelings for him. It explains why she hadn't been seeing anyone else. I smiled back at her and went on my laptop logging onto twitter and I tweeted:

@Poppy_Hayley: Today I came to school early! Hooray!

I looked at the other tweets that followed after. It was time. I tweeted:

@Poppy_Hayley: @FoodLuverTM, @Queen_Bee, @RedheadDJ @Ad_The_Master . . . Who's ready to make a new music video?!

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep! The pips had just gone. Ryan entered the classroom, sat on his desk and took the attendance. I spaced out for a second until he repeated Conor's name again who wasn't next to me. Suddenly, he burst in through the doors, clearly out of breath.

"Here Ry-Sir," he breathed out. Ryan didn't say anything. He nodded, then carried on with the list. Ryan was strict about punctuality but he was soft on me. Whether or not Conor was going to get in trouble for his late entrance to class, he definitely suffered when sitting next to Henry. It was amusing to see Conor shift uncomfortably under Henry's death glares. Conor looked my way, sending pleas for help but I shrugged and sighed. There was something about teasing Conor that I liked.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep!

Alone, I walked to my next class: Latin. I loved learning languages. I was really good at it. I could speak Italian, Spanish, Irish, English and Latin. I sat next to Gabe and Tom. Tom and I ate through the entire lesson. He always had food and he already knew all this so if he didn't listen it wasn't going to affect us. Physical Education (P.E.) was the next class we had in which Ed was the substitute teacher. He was a part time P.E. teacher and part time Science teacher. After the lesson had finished, Charlie and Callum were walking out but Charlie was lost in her own thoughts. Callum walked ahead and stood in front of her until she bumped into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie P.O.V.

I came out alive from P.E. I thought I was going to die back there. I couldn't stop looking at Mr Jones! He's so fit. He has this thing about him. I don't know what . . . but . . . he's just too damn sexy! He was really immature outside of school, or so I had been told by Poppy. His eyes were this wonderful shade of blue and whenever I looked into them, I melted inside. I know it was a crush but I didn't know how long this would last.

Most girls in school had some sort of crush on a teacher like Mr O'Brien or Mr Jones. Kate thought he was very sexy! Some girls in his class melted as he came over. There was something about him that I liked but I couldn't put my finger on. Something. . . I bumped into a wall? I saw it was Callum.

"Sorry," I mumbled sheepishly.

"It's okay, now what were you thinking about," Callum asked curiously.

"It's nothing," I quietly mumbled as I walked on ahead of them whilst Poppy and Callum stayed behind me.

"What do you think is wrong," I heard him whisper to Poppy.

I heard her reply, "I think she's thinking about someone."

"Possibly a guy?"

"Possibly, all through P.E. she was staring at Ed like she . . . likes . . .him!"

Callum pulled my arm. "We need to talk!"

"About what?"

"You like a guy," Poppy shouted at me. I blushed furiously. "See! You so like a guy!"

I denied everything they were saying.

"You do! You so like Mr Jones," Callum yelled back.

"Keep your voice down," I whispered yelled, shutting his fat gob up. They mumbled a sorry at me.

"Sorry! But we both know you like him. You were looking at him throughout the lesson," Poppy whispered.

"You had to look at him, how would you know what else to do?"

Should I tell them? Or should I say I like another guy?

I pulled them into a corner. "Fine, I do have a crush on him but it's not going to last." Poppy squealed. "No one else is allowed to know unless I say anything. I am more than happy just to drool over him discreetly in class and nothing else, okay?" They nodded in agreement and I sighed with relief.

Callum changed the topic and asked Poppy about any other song covers she wanted to post. Callum and I normally helped her with behind the scenes. She had recently started to upload videos again. In her old videos, her older friends like Adrian and Marcus used to appear in them.

Everyone misses him.

Everyone loves him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So?

Did you guys like the chapter? And for the first time I did Charlie's P.O.V.! Do you think there's a future for the pair? You'll have to read on to find out.

And also this is dedicated to AfterRomeo_Juliet cos she's my first Co-Author and we'll be writing a book together which will probably come out at the end of November so please read it!!

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE!

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.