♥Chapter 45: My drunken mistake♥ (Picture of Vanessa Lewis)

Dedicated to @AmareCallisti_Tallyn: One of my editors! 

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORANT!

PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON ON THE SIDE OR AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

By the way. . .a picture of Vanessa Lewis. . . Ryan's secret girlfriend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's P.O.V.

"I can't believe that Poppy's been offered a record deal," Callum exclaimed. We were currently walking side by side down the school corridors after the graduation. The school was deserted as everyone rushed out right after the graduation, leaving us too behind.

"Yeah! I know! And it was Scooter Braun who offered her the deal."

"Do you think she'll take it?" He asked me. "She's got a week to decide her fate." 

"Do you want my opinion?" I asked him. He nodded, curious. "Well I think that. . . "

A voice interrupted me. "Charlie? Callum? What are you guys doing here?"

I turned around to see Mr Jones coming towards us.

"Hi Sir," Callum and I chorused, teasing him. He scowled at us. He didn't like it when we called him Sir outside of school.

"It's Ed," He said in a flat tone. We grinned cheekily. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're really bored so we decided to walk around school for a bit, and also, I needed to grab something from my locker," Callum answered.

"Just make sure no one catches you," Ed warned us. We gave him the thumbs up and he shared his farewell before walking off in the opposite direction.

Callum nudged me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. "I don't like him like that anymore! It's over! Done! Finito," I shrieked at him. What I had said was the complete truth.

 "You were saying," Callum spoke trying to hold back his laughter.

I sent him a glare that shut him up and continued. "Well, I think that she won't take the record deal." He quirked an eyebrow and I explained my point. "Basically, I don't think she will accept the offer, because Chaotic5, they're a band. Their intentions were to get famous together. Knowing how loyal she is, she won't take it. Adrian, Diana and Beth might seem happy, but I know for a fact that they're wishing it was them getting the record deal. It might not show now, but it might show when Poppy gets super big, and that's when the jealousy and all those hidden emotions will burst out. All of them are happy for her, but at the same time they're wishing that they got that record deal. Tom definitely showed that he's jealous."

"I never thought of it like that," Callum muttered.

"All I'm saying is that Poppy will put others in front of her like she always does. She knows that this will tear us apart, even if it doesn't show now, but in a few years, it will." I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Will? It won't tear us apart. It might, but not will. We're better than that. Our friendship is strong," Callum stated. I stopped and placed my hands on my hips.

I stomped my foot. "It will!" Personally, I knew he had a point but I liked being right.

"Lol, you're so cute when you stomp your foot angrily," he cooed imitating my American accent.