♥Chapter 33: Betrayal, love and hate (Picture of Amy Lewis)♥

Hi guys!!!

So this is 2/4 of The Guy I Hate Is The Guy I Love. Hopefully the next chapter is going to be longer.

I'm kinda having writer's block with this story but not with my other story Unrequited Love. For all of those who are waiting why not check out my other story?

By the way Adam Lambert Naked Love is on the side!

Anyways Chapter 33: Betrayal, love and hate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I got home Dad was waiting for me. We stood there in the hallway for 5 minutes in silence until he threw questions at me.

"How come you ditched school today,” he glared at me.

"I don't need to tell you," I muttered running my hands through my hair. Dad’s glare dropped, a hurt expression replacing it. "I'm sorry Dad; I didn't mean it like that."

"It's alright Popsicle," Dad smiled sadly then walked towards the kitchen.

"Wait. Dad?" Dad turned around to face me. "I'm sorry. I actually need to talk to you. Can I quickly get ready? Then I will answer all your questions."

"Hot chocolate?" Dad asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Yes please," I shouted as I ran up the stairs. On my way to my bedroom I stopped when I heard strange noises from Matt's room. Nervously, I crept towards the door praying that they were doing something rated PG. Pushing the door, slightly afraid of what I might witness I looked inside.

They were having sex!

I slammed the door and ran to my room before they could see me. I hopped into the shower and washed myself, dumping the damp clothes into the laundry basket. After scrubbing myself clean, I put on my navy blue tracksuit bottoms, a black tank top and a Jack Wills hoodie to keep me warm. Like before I crept past Matt's room still hearing the moans and occasional screams. I shuddered. I went downstairs and into the kitchen where my hot cocoa was waiting for me.

"Marshmallows," Dad asked as he stuffed a few in his mouth.

I chuckled as I nodded. Once we got our chocolates prepared just the way we liked it Dad gave me the 'now speak' look.

"Okay. . ." I started explaining everything from the morning to when I came home. Dad just listened, his face showing no emotions what so ever.

"Dad?"

"Do you like Conor?"

"I don't know! If I like him then it means that I don't love Marcus anymore. And I love Marcus with all my heart. The kiss. . ." I gulped. "He made me feel wanted, it fulfilled me. I missed the feeling of being kissed and when Conor kissed me, I kissed him back because I might never be kissed again. I don't want to betray Marcus. I love Marcus but when I kissed Conor it made me loved again." I bit my lip as I carried on. "I've been trying to block my feelings but they always manage to creep back. I'm so confused. Dad, what should I do? If I like Conor, then it means that I'm betraying Marcus." I sobbed into Dad's chest.

"Look at me," Dad ordered me. I lifted my head up but didn't look him in the eye. "Look, it might feel like you're betraying Marcus but you are not. If he really did love you then he would've wanted you to be happy. If you loved him you would want him to stop worrying about you. Honey, I don't want you to be all alone in life like me. I want you to be happy like how Matt is with Rani. I want you to find someone that will treat you right, someone who will protect you and someone who will look after you and be right next to you. That way I don't have to look you. Besides, since when did Poppy Hayley cry," he teased me.