♥Chapter 2: We meet again♥

Hi Guys!

This is the 2nd Chapter of The Guy I Love Is The Guy I Hate.

Hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think of the story please!

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Conor P.O.V.

Time to time I looked over my shoulder. She was still there. She was still cute.

Her brown eyes and dark hair were just about visible through the big black hoodie she was wearing. I could see her purple plaid shirt sticking out and her dark skinny jeans fitting her legs perfectly. I recognised the song she was humming along to, some Justin Bieber song. I cringed. I wasn't a big fan of his music. In my head, I was thinking of something to say to her, an excuse to talk to her. From the corner of my eye, I saw some people scowling at the loud music coming out of her headphones.

Justin Bieber. . .

Cautiously, I walked over to her, aware that the bus was moving and falling over would only be criticised. I tapped her on the shoulder and she immediately turned around. Pointing to a sign, I said, "sorry love, could you turn the volume down? I can hear it, and I think it's disturbing the other passengers as well. You do know you're not supposed to play music out loud?"

She released her hand from the hand bar when the bus halted to a stop, both of us who weren't holding on to anything fell. Luckily there was a free seat which I fell on and then she fell on top of me. She stayed on my lap for a second but the next, she was up and re-packing her bag. I looked down to my feet and lying near it was her planner. I looked at the front which had the name of a school. I handed her planner to her but she snatched it away, annoyed. She got up and rushed out the bus.

I'm going to see her again!

After she left, my phone rang. "Hello?"

My brother Edward asked "Hey Conor, how many stops left?" I looked out of the window.

"Only 1 left."

"Good, cos Mr Prokop wants to see you before school starts" He hung up.

I sighed and leaned back a little on the seat. "New school huh," the old guy sitting next to me asked.

"Yep," I said popping the p.

"You're not from around here, where you from son," he asked curiously.

"No I'm from South Yorkshire. I've moved quite a lot because of my parents. I got sick and tired so I decided to move down here with my uncle and his family," I replied. "Ahh there's my stop, a pleasure talking to you Sir."

"You too son," He replied merrily.

I put my rucksack over my shoulders, hopped off the bus and looked at the building. I breathed out, "New school, new life."

One foot at a time, I walked into the grand school. I saw Year 7's playing. The older kids talking or flirting with each other. As I walked inside, everyone stared at me and whisper.

"Act cool," I thought. "Wait, don't think that!" I thought as I mentally slapped myself.

"You know you gotta answer it so pick up, open me up and read me!"

I got my Blackberry out of my pocket and opened up the message which read:

Where r U? Come to the head's office.

I put my phone back and put my headphones on as I walked deeper into the school. "Excuse me, do you know where the head's office?"

She turned around, her fiery auburn hair following. The first thing I noticed were her brown eyes, like the girl on the bus but much friendlier. She wore floral printed pants with a pink mini skirt and a purple and pink striped top with a white waistcoat on top. She was pretty hot. "Bye" she said as she kissed a boy on the cheek.

Taken . . .

She smiled and pointed to a corridor. "Hi, yeah it's over there."

"Thanks," I returned the smile. "By the way, I'm Conor Jones," I stated as I held out.

She shook my hand, "Diana Jackson."

"Thanks again," I muttered as I walked away from her. I heard her mutter something back in response and soon I reached a door that read 'Head teacher's office'.

A deep voice at the other end ordered me "Enter."