♥Chapter 41: "You are my boss' daughter"♥

“Make sure she doesn’t leave the house Fred,” Dad exclaimed as he put his coat on. Freed nodded submissively.

"And make sure you don't get up to any mischief Poppy or else. . ." Dad's voice trailed off as he hugged me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I know, there will be consequences. You gave me that speech yesterday."  Dad chuckled as he messed up my hair purposely. You can't mess up a messy bun because it's already messy!

Dad waved at us from the door."Bye kids!"

Matt and I waved back."Bye Daddy."

"If anyone needs me I'll be packing," Matt muttered as he dragged his body up the stairs.

Ding Dong!

"I'll get that," I told Fred. "It's probably Dad. He must've forgotten something." I went to open the door to be confronted by 5 angry looking girls.

Diana stormed into the house, her face matching the colour of her hair."Girl you have a lot of explaining to do!"

"What the fuck happened to your phone? You come from a rich family! Surely you can afford a new phone," Charlie exclaimed following Diana.

"Why didn't you tell us that Conor and you went out on a date," Beth questioned me angrily.

"Gabe told me that he slept at your house and together Paige and Gabe helped you dress up for your date. I could've helped," Emily pouted. 

"Girl, say something . . . holy shit." Stephanie shouted but her eyes widen. I looked behind me to see Fred standing there in a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a white vest exposing his toned muscles; his hair stuck out in different angel. 

Damn he looks hot! Especially in the mornings!

The others just looked at him and I could see drool on the sides of their mouth."I'm so happy to see you guys!" I squealed as I hugged Beth and Stephanie and whispered "You have boyfriends and wipe the drool off." to snap them back to reality. Then I squeezed Emily and whispered "I know your secret. BTW I'm the godmother and wipe the drool off."  She looked at me shocked and then sent me a small smile blushing.

"So who's this fit fellow?" Charlie winked at Fred.

I simply stated "This is my bodyguard." rolling my eyes at her.

Both Charlie and Diana looked at each other and then pulled me into a tight hug. "You lucky motherfucker!" They hissed into my ears. I chuckled and let go.

"I know." I mouthed. "Wipe the drool."

"Fred these are my best friends Charlie Walker, Stephanie Tate, Diana Jackson, Beth Smith and Emily Stuart. Girls this is Fred McNab."

"Hello ladies." He waved winking at the girls and they blushed pink.

Flirt!

"Are you British?" Diana asked curiously.

"Well. . . I was born here but technically my Ma is British and my Pa is half Israeli and half French." He told us.

"Really? Cool." Diana cooed, twisting a strand of her hair. I rolled my eyes at her.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're here to get the deets on your date with Conor," they roared.

Jeez!

"Well I'm not spilling anything. I'm pretty sure that the newspapers told you everything," I muttered. I really didn't want to talk about yesterday. The girls fired questions about my date and why I was arrested. I really didn't want to deal with this now especially this early in the morning.