♥Chapter 4: I've grown stronger♥ (Picture of Adrian Tyler)

Hi everyone!!!

Chapter 4 is here. Sorry it's short but. . . Yeah!

Enjoy! :D

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's P.O.V.

I exited out of the cafeteria and made my way to my form room. Suddenly Conor turned from this bad arrogant vain guy into something else?

I was confused. Normally if someone made a first bad impression it would stay like that forever. Something was telling me that Conor was different. As I carried on walking, I saw Kate by her locker with her slutty friends. They had their skirts way too high and wore bold dark make up but Kate's outfit was black. I always thought of her as a slutty Goth. We never got along since she used to bully me with her army of Barbie dolls.

Flashback

"Hey there, bitch," Kate shouted. "Where are you going? Going home to your daddy? You can't go home to your mummy cos she's dead," she barked in my face.

"What do you want?!" I cried.

"Don't you show me crocodile tears," she shouted slapping me across the face. You're a nobody and will be a nobody! No one likes you," she screamed right in front of my face.

"They do," I said aloud, trying to find strength to stand up to her.

She shouted, "Did you just answer back to me?!" and slapped me whilst one of her friends pulled my hair.

"Oww, that hurts!" I screamed with tears rolling down my cheekbones. She just folded her arms and glared at me. She looked at the girls pinning me down and said "Pull harder!"

They started pulling my hair whilst Kate punched me in the stomach. Then she punched me a final time then dug her perfect nails into my skin.

"Remember what I will do to you if you tell anyone!" She spat on my face. The girls let go of me and left me in the valley to cry.

End of Flashback

I shivered just by thinking of the flashback. Ever since then, I had hated Kate. She didn't like me either. As I grew up, I became stronger in a way. I stood up for myself and proved to everyone that girls did have a voice! I hadn't told anyone about the bullying but as I grew up, I learnt to defend myself but I still feared Kate because she could do anything.

She smirked. "Hey there, slut," "I was telling me girls about how you were all over Jones this morning!" Her little army giggled annoyingly. "Also, about how you were snoring really loudly like a pig!" To emphasis, they all made pig noises.

And you call me a pig, you, slutty bitch?

"Argh, seriously do you realize how wrong you are about that! I don't like Jones!"

She slammed her locker shut. She rolled her eyes and slowly approaching me, her heels clicking against the floor. At the moment, I felt like a defenceless prey and she was the mighty predator. "I might be wrong about that but I know how insecure you feel around me." I could see her perfectly long manicured nails. She slapped me across the face. I could hear gasps and oh's from the crowd that had been growing overtime. With a satisfactory smirk, she strutted off to her locker.

That's it you little fucker. . .

She was Zac's girlfriend and therefore I couldn't hit her. However, there was a conscience in my head saying 'Hit her idiot! What are you waiting for?!'

With all my rage and might, I charged at her and then punched her ugly face. She raised her hand and touched her nose and examined the blood then started to pull my hair. We both screamed whilst I started swearing in Italian and Spanish. Did I mention that I've got Irish, Italian, Scottish and Spanish blood in me?

I kicked her in the stomach several times and she punched my stomach and slapped me across the face. I knew that there were crowds of people around us since they were saying fight, fight, fight, fight!

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Girls," Mr O'Brien or Ryan as I called him yelled as they tried to pull us apart.

I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist and yank me away. It was Tom and Adrian whilst Ryan held back Kate.

"Watch this!" I pushed them off and got my phone out.

"Smile Kate," I smirked, flashing the bright lenses in the face. She tried to reach for my phone but then Ed came and snatched my phone away. He examined Kate and then forced her to go the nurse's office with Ryan.

"Nothing to see here people, show's over," I shouted pissed.

I heard everyone muttering and soon the crowed deformed.

"Can I have my phone back sir," I asked sweetly.

He rolled his eyes, handed it back and said "That doesn't mean you're off the hook though cos . . . I'm pretty sure that she will get her revenge." Chuckling, I nodded.

"Are you okay?" Beth asked worriedly.

"Yep," I sighed. "But I want to be by myself."

The guys looked at each other and then Tom spoke and supported my decision. "Give her some space guys."

Reluctantly, they nodded. Before any of them could protest I started to brisk walk and then I stormed into the library bumping into students and the staff.

"Please can you get out? You are disturbing the others that are trying to study and read."

"Fuck off," I muttered, then ran off. I got my books out and my laptop. I went outside. The sun was shining bright. I desperately tried to find a dry bench as it had been raining. After all, it was the middle of autumn and rays of sunshine was a rare sight in October. After a minute or so I found the perfect spot. I opened my laptop and put my headphones on, and listened to Taylor Swift Fearless. I logged onto twitter to see the few mentions by my friends.

@Ad_The_Master: You are dead @Poppy_Hayley

@lilstephanietate: @Ad_The_Master Addi! @Poppy_Hayley why did you get my bad side?! *pouts*

I read through the tweets that were by people who watched our videos on YouTube and then tweeted:

@Poppy_Hayley: @Ad_The_Master @lilstephanietate I was bored and you guys are so cute so I thought everyone should know how lovey dovey you guys are :D

@Poppy_Hayley: tweeted a picture. Kate Williams, you deserved it bitch!

I looked and read the tweet several times. Yep, that was going on twitter.

@Geeky_Gabe: @Poppy_Hayley That was awesome!

@Cheeky_Callum_Scotts: Smackdown! You taught her a lesson!

@Conor_Sexy_Beast: Hey @Poppy_Hayley!

@Poppy_Hayley: Seriously @Conor_Sexy_Beast. That's your name?!

@Conor_Sexy_Beast: @Poppy_Hayley Yeah babe cos I'm sexy innit!

I laughed at the tweet while rolling my eyes. Of course, he would say that. Tired of the next song playing, I changed the song to Michael Buble Haven't Met You Yet.

Then someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Mind if I join you," He asked politely. I hesitated for a few seconds but then answered, "sure".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone. Sorry it's a bit short but yeah. Felt like updating so Comment/Fan/Vote!

Also I thought to give you a little more info about Poppy but as you read on you'll find out many other secrets from Poppy and the guys. And the guys are all her closest friends! Who tapped her on the shoulder? Hmm. . . 

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.