♥Chapter 30: Did Conor Jones just call me babe and m'lady?♥

"Wake up," Edward shouted jumping up and down on my bed.

"Fuck off Edward," I groaned half awake trying to reach for a pillow in order to hit Edward. I threw the light blue pillow hoping that it would hit him but it missed him.

"Get your fat lazy ass up." I shook my head into my pillow trying to ignore Ed.

"I'll rip the posters of One Direction into pieces." I could practically imagine the huge smirk on his face. Instantly, I turned around to see Edward's leg either side of me with his arms cross.

"Okay I'm up," I muttered sending him a glare sitting up and stretching. "What's the time," I yawned.

He chuckled and glanced at his watch. "7 am. No, no, 7:01 am."

"Get off," I screamed trying to push him off. After I got Edward out of my room I sprinted towards the shower. After I soaked myself with water I then realized that I had left my towel in my room. Oh joy. "Ed!" I hissed. "Can someone give me my towel?" I pleaded. I heard the bathroom door creek and listened to the footsteps approaching me. "Here,” someone said.

"Thanks Ed."

"Conor? Where are you?" I heard Edward shout but it sounded like Edward was downstairs. If Edward was downstairs then who was here?

"Coming," I heard a familiar Yorkshire accent shout.

"Conor," I shrieked instantly wrapping the towel around my body. "GET OUT!" The chuckle escaping his lips angered me as he shut the bathroom door shut. I breathed out a sigh of relief and quickly got myself dressed. Drying and trying to clothe myself was not an easy task, especially in a rush.

"Took you long enough," Edward smirked as I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I snatched the cereal box out of Dad's grasp and yanked the milk bottle before it could reach Matt's lips making a quarter of the milk land on his face.

"You bitch! What the fuck was that for?!" He swore in Italian.

"I have to go!" I spooned some cereal and shoved it in my mouth and showed him the finger.

"Language Matt," Dad shot Matt a stern look whilst Matt glared at me with his green eyes full of anger. If only looks could kill. Then Dad looked at me disgusted "Eat slower, you're going to . . ." I interrupted him, choking on the cornflakes that was stuck in my throat. I ran to the bin and coughed out the cornflakes and whipped the milk with my sleeve. I turned to see Ryan, Edward, Conor and Matt laughing their heads off!

"What the fuck! You bitches!" I shouted.

"Your face . . . it. . ." Ryan said beetroot red from laughing so hard.

"Dad!" I stomped my foot pouting as I crossed my arms. "Tell them to stop laughing at me!" I could see that the corners on Dad's lips where curved as he tried to maintain the laughter.

"I'm going," I shouted picking up my bad and walked out of the house.

"Wait up!" I heard Conor shout behind me. "Poppy!”

"What!" I shouted trying to show how pissed off I was. I looked at him placing my hands on my hips tapping my foot impatiently. He mimicked my actions as he struck a girly pose. I couldn't help but laugh then stopped. "Bitch," I punched his arm and started walking towards the bus stop.

"Where you going?" He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

Beep, Beep!

Edward and Ryan horned at me from their cars. "Move it!" They shouted in unison sticking their heads out the window. I groaned as Conor gently tugged my arm and lead me to the side letting the car past. The bus just had to leave the bus stop now as well. I groaned again as I kicked a lamp post.

Conor grabbed my arm and closed the gap between us and asked me, "What's wrong with you?" His face was inches away from mine. It looked like he was trying to search something in my eyes. I gazed into his brown eyes which looked a dark shade of green which portrayed his inner thoughts and emotions: anger, sadness, and jealousy. We stared at each other for a few minutes. I couldn't break out of his gaze.

"Poppy? Aren't you supposed to be in school by now," I heard Rani say to me.

"I can drop you off. My car is just over there," Conor suggested turning his head to face is Ferrari, digging his hands into his pockets.

"Thanks for the offer but no. Ed or Ryan can take me," I said denying his offer. His face fell but then he furrowed his eyebrows at me whilst Rani crossed her arms and looked at me. Then realisation hit me. "Oh yeah. Since when did you drive?" I asked curious and confused. Conor shook his head chuckling.

"I got my license last weekend. I thought you would be the first one to know since you are a twitter addict."

"Pfft! I am not a twitter addict," I snapped annoyed, then walked towards his Ferrari.

"You ready,” he asked as he climbed into his car.

I shook my head. "Are you sure you can drive," I asked again.

"Yes!" He replied annoyed.

"Just try . . . not to kill me," I sighed running my hands through my damp brown hair. He shrugged then started to come closer. No! I had the urge to push him off but couldn't.

"You know you want to kiss him." Vicky smirked.

If I had the choice of kissing Conor or a girl, I would choose a girl! I looked at Conor to see that he reached for the seat belt. Duh! He wouldn't want to kiss me! I let out a sigh of relief and . . . disappointment?

Throughout the entire ride Conor tried to make small talk but even I knew that it was awkward being alone together after what happened at my place. "So are you guys going to make another music video," he questioned, looking at me.

"Eyes on the road Jones," I waved my finger at him and he chuckled. He turned his head and asked "So are you guys going to make another music video," smirking as he kept his eyes on the road.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. "I don't know actually. I mean we haven't found time. I mean everyone has family, studies, relationships.  .  ." I began to explain.

"Except for you," Conor smirked. I raised a brow at him telling him to explain.

He shrugged stepping on the break. "I mean ever since I came to London I haven't seen you with a guy. . . I know!" His face lit up. "You are in love with me and you think it's going to be unrequited."

I gave him the what-the-flipping-fuck-are-you-going-on-about look and he grinned. "I'm not in. . ." I stopped when Conor's finger pressed onto my lips.

"Don't deny it babe." His grin grew wider. Before I could rebuttal he announced "We are here m'lady," and then climbed out of the car leaving me stunned.

Did Conor Jones just call me babe and m'lady?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I was supposed to update like a few days ago but then I had writer's block ! :( And sorry if this is so short!

The next chapter of Unrequited Love might be up before Sunday, not Friday because I have to attend extra choir practices, I have to do a Essay draft in two fucking days (I'm only 13! How the fuck am I supposed to write an essay?!) and also I'm working on other stories :( So bear with me!! Also I feel like shit so yeah. . . .

And OMG!!!! Over 9000 reads on this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirling time!!!!!*

Thank you to everyone who had fanned (Why did Wattpad change it to follow? Copy cats!) me and voted and commented cos you guys make my day!!

And follow this girl @savannahlovespandas cos she's just plain awesome and my bestie on Wattpad!!!!!! And she's a directioner!! :P

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.