♥Chapter 51: I've been blinded for so long♥

It has been two weeks ever since Conor and I got back together. And Edward came back from St Lucia after Ryan and Vanessa (his girlfriend) went to St Lucia, spent some time together before dragging Edward and his guilty ass back to England. He explained everything to Conor and finally Conor had believed my story. Thankfully Conor didn't keep a grudge over this for too long.

Over the last few weeks I hadn't spent time with any of my friends. I was always with Conor, trying to mend our relationship.

I was currently upstairs, getting ready to go out with Conor when I heard a knock on my door. Smiling to myself I skipped towards my bedroom door and opened it.

Matt greeted me smiling. He held his arms out for a hug. I frowned slightly but then faked a smile.

Where is Conor?

He frowned at me and looked behind him dropping his hands. Then his lips formed an 'o' shape.

"Let me guess; you were expecting Conor but when you saw me you were disappointed?"

I was about to deny what he had just said but he narrowed his eyes at me. "I was just expecting him, not you," I mumbled.

"I come home thinking that my youngest sister who I love dearly will want to spend some time with me before I go back to university and apparently another guy is important to my sister?" He spat bitterly.

Matt glared at me and walked off, slamming the bedroom door. I cringed at the noise and frowned. 

What just happened?

Just then Conor walked up the stairs and I instantly ran over and slammed my lips against his. At first he was a bit taken back but then he kissed back. He pulled away first and sighed. "That was unexpected."

I winked at him and pulled him down the stairs. "What do you want to do today?" I asked him as I pulled him into the kitchen. He sat down on a stool. I skipped to the fridge and opened it to find a snack.

"You want something?" I asked searching the fridge. I heard him mutter a no and chuckle at something. I quirked my eyebrow then lifted my head to see him texting someone on his phone.

"Who you texting?" I asked curious and annoyed at the person who stole the Conor's attention away from me.

"Diana," he mumbled, not facing me. I felt jealousy hit me but shrugged it off. I grabbed the apple juice and twisted the lid, and drank from the carton. Just at that moment Matt came into the kitchen. He looked at Conor and glared. Conor was a bit taken back by his gesture but I knew why. I scowled at my brother glaring as he sent me a bigger glare.

"I wanted apple juice without having my sister's germs all over it. Seems like I'll have to go buy another carton which doesn't have my sister’s germs all over it." He glared at me before walking out and slamming the front door.

Conor looked at me confused. "What just . . .”

"Forget him. He's just being a baby," I muttered. He looked at me and nodded before he carried on texting Diana. Whilst I ate my bowl of cereal I tried to make conversation with Conor but he only hummed in response or answered with a simple "yes" or "no".

What are they talking about?

Finally I stopped talking and threw the rest of the cereal. I couldn't be bothered to finish it.

"You done?" I asked through gritted teeth. I was supposed to be spending time with Conor; he wasn't supposed to be texting when his girlfriend is trying to capture his attention. He nodded and smiled.